BFP but lots of cramping

kitkat2010

Reaction score
hi all,

im pretty new to this but we've beenn ttc for 6 months now and I got my BFP yesterday ive done a clearblue digital and it says 2-3 weeks since conception. I have lots of cramping - light but constant - ive seen on here this is normal but im so worried. I haven't call the doctors yet should I do this yet or wait a few days?

hi all,

im pretty new to this but we've beenn ttc for 6 months now and I got my BFP yesterday ive done a clearblue digital and it says 2-3 weeks since conception. I have lots of cramping - light but constant - ive seen on here this is normal but im so worried. I haven't call the doctors yet should I do this yet or wait a few days?

Hey there :thumbup:

Try not to worry about the light cramping. I'm sure everything is fine. It doesn't sound like you have any bleeding so unless that changes, I don't think you need to worry. Even a little light bleeding is common in early pregnancy so don't panic if it happens. Try to relax :flower:

All the best :hugs: x

Congrats!! :happydance: Cramps can be very normal. If they start to get to the point that you are in a lot of pain, definitely seek a doctor's advice. Good luck!!!

Huge congrats! I had a little light cramping too. it's cleared up now.

Dont worry sweetie mild cramping is normal i had with my last LO ( he's 6mths) kept thinking my af was coming :haha: Like cleckner04 said if it gets too painful or bleeding starts seek help :hugs: take care and have a healthy 9mths xx

Congratulations!!!
I had lots of cramping too which got really bad, turned out to be ok though, had a scan at 6 weeks and baba was happy, lush heartbeat, just growing pains :) xx

Congrats!

I got a little cramping too hun, normal :) Just everything stretching and changing for baby!

XXXX

Hi, Cramping is normal, baby is just bedding in.

:cloud9:

Congrats.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back