BFP!! But need advice urgently!

little_em

Mammy to Charlie
Reaction score
Over the moon coz I just got my BFP!!

Used clearblue digi and it says Im 1-2 weeks.

However....

Trying not to get my hopes up as I have been bleeding since monday at 1st light and then today quite heavy definitley red - not pink or brown and have cramps. Went to the docs today (before I knew) and she suggested I do the pregnancy test

Can the test be wrong??? Does this mean Im having a miscarriage?

Please help - going out of my mind here! Anyone with similar experience?

sorry, no idea but i wish you the best of luck

hugs!

Now way to tell I'm afraid hun....get yourself to a docs pronto. Or an EPAU if you local hospital has one.

Plenty of women have bled and gone on to healthy pregnancies, but some, yes, I'm sorry to say do lose them.

I hope all stays well for you and its sticky x

Unfortunately cramps along with the fresh blood isn't generally a good sign. But please get yourself to the drs or EPAU and see if you can get a scan, they'll be able to give you a def answer.

congrats xxxxxxxx take care

A blood test is a good way to check how you are progressing. I hope things go well for you. :hugs:

Thanks everyone.

Bleeding and cramps stopped soon after I got my BFP - so Im taking it is a good sign, but not getting my hopes up just yet.

I'll keep you updated!

Thanks everyone.

Bleeding and cramps stopped soon after I got my BFP - so Im taking it is a good sign, but not getting my hopes up just yet.

I'll keep you updated!

thats good news hun :dust:

:hug: im happy to hear the bleeding has stopped for now....maybe to put your mind at ease you could do some HcG testing over a couple of days to be sure the levels are rising...things sound good though....congrats!!!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks everyone. I'm going to see GP tomorrow and hopefully she will be able to take it from there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Keep your feet up!! Get resting! and Good luck for Monday! XXX

Congrats hun!
Fingers are crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79