BFP but when did I Ovulate

GreatMama

Reaction score
I received a light (but unmistakable) bfp yesterday afternoon. However I am unsure when I ovulated because my temps are confusing. Normally it is an obvious change (proven last 1.5 years of charting). Nothing could of happen to change my temp. My Ovuchart is saying I O'd on the 19th, but the change makes me unsure as the temp does change much and I would be 10 dpo. My first temp change looks like its on the 17th but my normal post o temps are 97.70-98.00 degrees however temps are screwy in the 1st 5 days (which is normal for me) so I am not sure. The final possibility was the 21st (which I originally thought it would be) however it is way to early to get a bfp?! However, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Attachments

• ovuview_chart.jpg
    ovuview_chart.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18
Looks like you could have ovd on the 18th Hun you temp rises after that, small rises but it's still rising which could mean your about 10/11dpo.. Hope this helps

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thank you all.After a bit of research, I believed I Ovulated on the 16th as I get .2 temp rise shortly after. In addition my temp dropped on the 26th and it has steadily risen since. This I believe was implantation. I got my bfp on the 28th and instant breast soreness. it make the most sense but this is completely strange chart. I originally thought I was like 5 dpo on the temp drop, two days later something told me to test and bam. I wish I knew exactly but it goes to prove charting doesn't always lay it down for you.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!! :hugs:
I wish you a very H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back