BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Mmm I don't think. Really had any symptoms including sore boobs until near the end of 6 weeks .

Ooh I'm 6w3d so fingers crossed there'll be some signs of activity soon then! x

Then out of the blue boobs began getting sore at bed time when I took my bra off , then a few days later again out of the blue started heaving one mo.rning and did so every morning without fail until this morning :)

Ha ha. Got my first symptom today. Not great but fainted on the tube, twice, once at London Bridge and then again at Bank. Not a great choice of stations given that they are two of the busiest stations in the entire tube system. Oh well, I was rescued by a very dishy man. He asked if it was too hot and I got to reply, no it's because I'm pregnant! Funny how I tell all the people I talk to but don't know (my dentist, wax lady and now a random stranger) but am terrified of telling people I know.
I got the fainting attacks last pregnancy - I think it's because my mum and I have quite low postural blood pressure so with the added strain of a bub it falls over!

Awww hilslo...poor you but sounds nice having a dishy man there:haha:

Anyone got scans coming up this week?

I've got one a week today. Will be 7w4d (hopefully!). Hoping the time goes quickly as we're going away for the weekend and then a very busy week at work next week. I know it'll crawl by though lol!

Hilslo that's a fab time for a scan....you will be sooo reassured.....FX all goes well. Keep busy and the days will fly. My wait is dragging for me

Mine is next Monday :) when is yours cmc . I went to my GP today as my back was sore that I could hardly walk ! He told me I've pulled a muscle that it is so easy to do at this stage cause everything is loose due to stretching making pulling muscle easy like doing every day things like carrying groceries , hoovering doing laundry ect. Got 2 days off work to rest and a ban on housework !!!!! Lol...

LW that's xciting....not long to wait for your scan.

Back ache is just awful. I had t so bad after surgery but FX it's good now. Rest as you can't take any anti inflammatory s .......hope you feel better soon.

AFm... Not sure...I'm back to work Monday so will chat to my dr ...might get more HCG....FX il get a scan soon....though don't want it too soon and see nothing then il freak out.

I'm just a mess at the min....so petrified of another ectopic

I had my first Ob & Midwife appointment yesterday. Baby measuring 8+5 so still 3 days ahead. I go for a reassurance scan in her office in 2 weeks time & then have my 12 week screening scan on 3rd Sept.

She gave me a script for some anti nausea meds so am hoping to start feeling better soon.

{hugs to you all}

Dream great news. That's good having regular scans to reassure you. Hope you feel better soon. 12 week mark is getting close!

Dream that is wonderful news ... Not long now till you hit the 12 week mark ! The 3rd of Sept is only round the corner :)

Cmc how are you doing ? It so hard waiting , hang in there girl :) when do you go for your first scan ?

Lw I hope maybe next week, I'm still so scared of another ectopic

That is very understandable cmc and nothing will take that fear away but the reassurance of a scan. The odds of your baby having a perfect sat nav is all in your favour xxxxxx

I'm keeping everything crossed!!

How are you lw? Are you in 2nd tri now?

........yiopeeee....... Not long to go

Ok girls, been feeling a little down as this weekend is the once a year baby expo & it's mega! I was originally going to be about 30 weeks so was planning on hitting it hard & grabbing bargains.

I could still go as its aimed at ppl ttc as well as pregnant or with children but I wouldn't want to buy anything. I would probably spend the day nervous & emotional.

BUT that being said .... No matter how far along we are as leftwonderin has said before "Today we are pregnant" lets rejoice in that. I think I finally just got that.

{hugs to my fellow gals}

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->