BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Dildocam!! Lol I'm laughing my ass off at that!

I didn't buy a Doppler with dd as I thought I would get all panicked if I didn't hear the heartbeat. But I rem a few times when I felt no movement and wished I'd bought it!!

I think I'd defo be tempted.

I'm so scared writing about my plans.....that stitch in my side hasn't went away at all and I'm just going to be a bag of nerves till I get more HCG and a scan

Helena...that sooooo early in the morning to be up sick...poor u I feel for u

Hi ladies. I have a quick question for you all. Having never had a bean in the right place before, I don't know what type of pains are normal and what are not. For the past 2 days I've been getting AF like cramps ( not had any of these since coming off the pill in May last year!). They're quite strong in my middle back and right thigh. Is this what stretching pains feel like or do they feel different. A bit worried it might be the start of impending doom but trying to be sensible and rational. It's tough!

Hilslo yip I had AF pains when pregnant with dd.....I think what you describe is normal...it's not sharp pain but dull achy AF type cramps pain

Ps - Dildocam!!! Lol -i'm never going to be able to keep a straight face when I go for an internal scan now!!!!

Cmc- try to relax, but I understand. When is your scan? I was certain they'd say they can't find a baby. I almost canceled multiple times

Hilso- totally normal. I still get it from time to time. Your uterus is currently stretching in ways no uterus should be able to.

Hey Helena..thanks il try my best to relax....I don't know when scan is...I work where it would be iykwim.....so I can arrange it closer to time. With dd we saw heartbeat at 5+3 so maybe il try and wait to 6 weeks as would be frightened of seeing a pseudo sac on ultrasound for it to end up bring ectopic later.

This stitch will not go away but my SIL ( who doesn't know I'm pregnant) said today that she had a stitch under her ribs during her entire pregnancy....this reassured me but I then just said....ah mines prob due to my surgery!!!

Off to the bath with a lush bath bomb I go........

My apartment is in dire need of a deep clean, so I'm off to do that!

Hi everyone :) wow its been a busy day on here . I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself , I've felt just awful all day from lunchtime till I fall asleep for about a week now. Just uck , wanting to puke but can't . I'm knackered and pissed off with myself for feeling fed up feeling this way . I should be jumping for joy and I am inside :) really a just the ucky feeling and tiredness getting me down a little . I know it will pass soon so I just have to keep smiling and be brave :) xxxx

Left- I'm the same way. I feel horrible and cannot be happy right now! I dread my days now. I'm moody, sore, nauseous, and tired. We'll feel the joy soon enough...I hope haha

I rescheduled my next scan to the 16th..a little bummed, but I'll be a tad further along so that makes me happy

Ooo girls sorry for the rotten feelings...though as you say it's good goings on inside!! Just rest if you can!

Helena, was your scan earlier? As you say, the later the more u see!!

I'm getting a little excited as a few milestones are coming up . Tuesday ill be 12 weeks and the following Monday on the 12th I get to see baby again :) I have my dating scan so hopefully will get my edd . I'm nervous and excited all at the same time !!!! But the nerves will definitely take over lol......

Left wonderin - ooh so jealous you're virtually at twelve weeks. You can pass me some of your symptoms. I'd love a bit of ms or sore boobs to make me feel like this is actually going ok!

Can't wait to see the group's first 12 weeker! :)

My scan was originally the 13th, so I'd be 8 weeka 6 days. Changed it to the 16th, so I'll be 9 weeks 2 days. Not much, but officially a 9 weeker at that point. It's also the only day hubby could come, so I'll take it!

Wow left wonderin that's great...12 weeks seems to have flown...for me anyway...I'm sure it maybe hasn't for you. It will be good to get to second tri!!

Helena at least it's only a few days....much better to have your OH with you! .....at 9 weeks there should be lots of detail seen!

Yes, and my doctor does it in 3d! Wahoo!

I still have 3 days to go lol to get there lol...... Taking nothing for granted !!!! Boobs are feeling less tender but ms not gone away !

One day at a time lw!! FX we all get to 40!!!!!!! Well 39 even!

AFM....DH offered me a lie in this morning but I to up with him and dd and we had a lovely breakfast. I swear I'm never gonna ever moan about being tired...I hope I get my newborn and all those horrendous nights of no sleep...after what I've been through I promised myself that I should never moan about being tired! I want that newborn tiredness soooooooooooooooo much!!

I'm off to tesco to but a bottle of non alcoholic wine...will be swapping it into a wine bottle.... Hope my friends don't realise I'm sooooo sober. DD is at mums! Least no hangover now!! I'm so excited...though I hate lying to my friends...they knew early in last time and were amazing support to me but can't face seeing them worry about me again!

I'm off to tesco to but a bottle of non alcoholic wine...will be swapping it into a wine bottle.... Hope my friends don't realise I'm sooooo sober. DD is at mums! Least no hangover now!! I'm so excited...though I hate lying to my friends...they knew early in last time and were amazing support to me but can't face seeing them worry about me again!

That's a really good idea about swapping the wine !! With screw on caps its easy to do :) although ANY type type of wine is not appealing to me whatsoever right now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->