BFP - Cautiously celebrating

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
My period was due 2/19. I took a dollar tree test which was faintly positive. I took a FRER that evening and it was faintly positive. The next day, 2/20 I took a dollar store test again and it was very faintly positive. I started to worry if this was a CP. (I had one back in 2013) Then this morning with FMU I took another dollar store test which was negative. I was so bummed. Then just 20 minutes ago, I took a FRER digi that is positive.

I am not having any spotting. Only mild cramping. Boobs are tender and I'm peeing a lot.

I'm going out of town next Thursday for a week. I'm debating if I should make a dr appt to confirm my pregnancy now or wait until I come back. I'm still so concerned this will turn out to be chemical.

Oh sweety bless you.
I've had 2 chemicals and a MC so I know what ure going through.
Prayers for a sticky beany. Congrats and good luck

Well it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. I'm sad but also relieved. Good luck to all of you ladies currently pregnant and trying to become pregnant! Baby dust to all!

Well it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. I'm sad but also relieved. Good luck to all of you ladies currently pregnant and trying to become pregnant! Baby dust to all!

I'm sorry to hear that. Massive hugs x

My heart goes out to you sweetheart. Don't give up hope i got pregnant again after my last chemical and my son is now 8 years old. Thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->