BFP fainter than yesterday

twin mum 27

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Got my BFP Wednesday morning :happydance:
Each day since (saturday today) the bfp has been darker. Then this morning (so my 4th bfp) the bfp i still very obvious but lighter than yesterdays... is this bad?
Ive read that the colour darkness means nothing and a line is a line. Ive also read this could mean a chemical preg or miscarriage..
Sorry if this is a silly question.. i see my dr on monday..
Thanks!

Please please please dont read into the lines so much. There are way too many factors that can change the darkness of a line. The only thing that can give you an early idea on how the pregnancy is going is your hcg levels and if they are rising. Tests can not tell you how its going.

I agree with the pp. Lines don't mean anything. A beta blood test done at your doctor would be much more accurate at detecting levels.

Throw the tests away!! They will do nothing but cause you stress xxxxx

Thanks ladies.. i think your right.. i have one FRER left.. its already calling to me!

I think i need to stop stressing. I wish i hadnt tested early. My oeriod was due today and hadnt arrived yet so thats a good sign. I do have cramps and back pain similar to when i was pregnant last time.

We conceived first month ttc with my twins and have 4yo twin boys now.. this BFP comes after our first month ttc again and i think im kinda wondering when our luck will run out..
Thanks for all your encouraging words!
Xox

one lighter tests doesnt mean anything bad it's if thier consistently going lighter i wouldn't worry & congrats wellcome

twin mum 27- test line can be affected by different things such as how dilute your urine is and what you have drank, and the time you took it as well as the test you are using....
Just get it confirmed with doctor and put the tests away
wishing you all the best

I had the same thing happen. Faint lines at 9dpo and 10dpo, BAM dark line at 11dpo, and 12dpo it looked lighter. But I had chugged an entire bottle of water two hours before going to bed the night before, and used the bathroom 10 minutes later. Not enough time to get the water out of my system before peeing on a stick in the morning.

Thanks guys.. well i had one FRER left so used this morning and its super dark so i feel better now :)
No more tests to tempt me! Seeing dr tomorrow for confirmation and blood test :)

Yeah, one test does not mean anything. I had one test that was significantly lighter one day but when I took another test with SMU it was back to being dark. I think it was just a fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->