BFP!? how do I tell my partner (.. doesn't know I took the test?)

Surenotsure

Reaction score
Multiple negatives on various tests.
Was SURE I had "line eye" bur tested again as today was first day after AF was due.
QUICK BFP!
I am still in shock. We were not planning this, and unsure if SO is
Prepared for baby #2

Help! Any perspectives welcomed.
Don't want to tell anyone we know!

IMG_20190222_131630.jpg

No suggestions on how to tell so but that’s a great bfp!

Congratulations mama!!! Ive never been good at telling DH in a creative or ease it in type way I always just blurt it out "I'm pregnant"

Congratulations! I’ve been in the position with my husband as we weren’t trying with our last which ended up being a chemical and I’m almost sure I’m pregnant now and we weren’t trying either but we both know how it happens. So last time, I had my daughter give him the pregnancy test. And this time if it gets darker next week, I am going to say that I’m late for my period so he can prepare before I take it.

Our last wasn’t planned and I just kept hinting at obvious symptoms until he told me to test

I knew few days before but acted like the test I did with him was first test so we “found out together” as far as he knows lol

Just tell him your late and want to see if your pregnant or not to ease your mind.

Hh9

Our last wasn’t planned and I just kept hinting at obvious symptoms until he told me to test

I knew few days before but acted like the test I did with him was first test so we “found out together” as far as he knows lol
This is what I will be doing with my husband when I get a dark enough, for sure positive! Haha we can be so sneaky can’t we?!

Congrats! When I found out with my middle boy, we weren’t trying (pull out method failed us lol )
I just showed him the test when he got home from work and he reacted so surprised but happy :)

Thank you ladies!!
We chatted about the possibility before it was time for AF to arrive,
I had a feeling that the One Time we didn't use a condom had brought about some magic.
Kiss on the tummy before the deed seemed unusual and a strange flash of purple light after;
Feeling blessed and perhaps not at all prepared!?
He knows now, wish I would have thought to send my LO out with the positive test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->