BFP last night!!!! 2ww symptoms

junebug82

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

So my husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years and have been trying since June.

After a few dodgy days, I decided to take a test, and to my suprise it was positive.. and I have taken two more since last night!

I thought I would share my symptoms, because these forums really helped me during my two wek wait!

I took an OPK on the 31st which was positive and BD on the same day. I think I ovulated the say after on the 1st Feb.

My symptoms were:

1dpo: thick very creamy cm - lotion like
2dpo: thick very creamy cm - lotion like
3dpo: Very gassy, had a sick feeling in the back of my throat. Loose bm's (tmi) tired, creamy cm, and spaced out
4dpo: Cramps in lower abs, pain in pubic bone (or am i just imagining it) not much cm today. feeling super tired, neck hurts. Pulling under my belly button. Soft bms. Super hot!! (but it is hot in the pffice today?)
5dpo: Creamy cm. Was it me or did someone smell of gherkins on the bus? stich in ribs, front and back similar to trapped wind. stiff back . Burping up sick .... eeeewww
6dpo: twinges in lower abs... hot hot hot
9dpo: very sharp shooting pain like a bolt of lightening across my hips and lower abs?? could this be implantation? only last a few seconds
10dpo: Sharp pains in abs... pinching like... felt like i was going to be sick after a coffee, had to run to the toilet, but nothing came out. very very hot
11dpo:lump at back of throat. pinchy cramps in lower abs. hot and bothered again. excm? like arousal fluid? burning near right ovary. tested at night time with a cheap early test 15uml.. and got a :bfp:!!!

tested again today and got another positive.... will update my symptoms... in the next few weeks!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :)
Have a happy, healthy 9 months.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->