Bfp . Mixed Emotions .

alittlefaith

Reaction score
I got an unexpected bfp & I don't know how to feel . I had a miscarriage in May & was devastated . I wasn't planning on getting pregnant anytime soon .

A little background info : I've never gotten pregnant without any help . My first live birth was conceived thanks to Pre seed lubricant . Other than that I've never been able to get pregnant naturally . Same thing with my miscarried baby . Conceived thanks to Pre Seed . Now several months later I'm unexpectedly pregnant with no help this time . I'm totally shocked .
image.jpg

Congrats! We weren't planning this baby either, but got a little carried away and here we are. Sometimes God plans things at times we don't understand. Congrats on your pregnancy! :)

Congratulations!! I have no advice, but I can imagine that you would be a little nervous. All I can say is to enjoy it and try not to stress. Congrats again!

Firstly, let me start by saying congratulations!!

It is always a scary bumpy ride being pregnant after a loss but there are forums on here with lots of support and info too.

If it helps, we didn't plan our last 3. Someone once told me you only get given in life what you can cope with. This is baby number 7 for me so someone, somewhere has a very high opinion of my capabilities lol!

Good luck and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Losses really take the fun out of positive tests and pregnancy.
We had several losses in 1 year then seemed like we couldn't conceive anymore for 1.5 years. They said we had unexplained infertility and we wouldn't get pregnant without help.
Well in June, I got a shocking faint positive and it progressed slowly, then I bled through the whole first trimester. I prepared myself we'd loose this baby too. But here I am! Made it past V day and can't wait to meet our sweet boy in January/February!
It's so hard to find hope after so much pain, but I do believe there's a reason for everything, even the losses and the miracles.
Keep your head up lovely! Enjoy today and take it one step at a time :hugs:

Ive been where you are. It's scary. Hang in there girl. Youve got this!

What is meant to be will be. Good luck, be kind to yourself, take in the news gradually and have faith in yourself. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->