BFP! No idea on dpo

aymz1983

Reaction score
So...I'm on a later cycle again this month (last month was an unexpected 42 day one!) but I've noticed my bbs have been sensitive - not as much as they have been in the past- but it occured to me that they are more sensitive now than they were a week or so ago and usually as I approach af they become less sensitive. Coupled with the fact I've had loads of spots on chin/neck which is also unusual and I woke up with a sore throat a couple of times over the weekend I thought I'll test anyway, I'm late again so makes good sense.
I don't feel pregnant, I'm cramping and have backache like af is coming but good to check.

Then this happened. Pic taken at 5mm as per Boots test guidance, although the line started at the 1mm.

Erm.... Aaaahhhhh! I was not expecting this! I don't know when O day was, whether it was around when my app said or if it was later... I've attached a screenshot so you can see when we bd'd (all of once a week for the last few!) So no idea when this one came about!

Really not sure how to go about this now - have literally just celebrated my eldest's 18th. How do I tell OH?! I'm also nervous because I am crampy and it's been so long...my youngest will be almost 10. Ohhhh

IMG_20210407_144100.jpg Screenshot_20210407_145243_org.iggymedia.periodtracker.jpg

Ahh you get used to it very quickly again I promise- congratulations!!! My youngest was 7 when I had babby number 4 in July last year- it felt odd for a while, as though...my first three were my "real" girls and then there was this...baby, like a total novelty. She soon joined in and became a loud crazy part of the family, and now we're having one more in November!

Ahh you get used to it very quickly again I promise- congratulations!!! My youngest was 7 when I had babby number 4 in July last year- it felt odd for a while, as though...my first three were my "real" girls and then there was this...baby, like a total novelty. She soon joined in and became a loud crazy part of the family, and now we're having one more in November!

Oh wow, bless, will be nice having a houseful and lovely that your last two will be close in age then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->