BFP! :o)

jackiea85

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
I got my :bfp: :D Yesterday my boobs were soo painful but I assumed it was just AF on her way, but as I had some IC's in the cupboard I thought I would just check... and I got 2 lines! So I did another, just to make sure! Lol.

I ran downstairs to show my hubby.... he didn't seem convinced by the IC's so drove to tesco and got me a CB digital to do this morning. So I did it at 4am (haha I couldn't wait any longer!) and it said Pregnant! It also said 2-3 weeks, which makes me 4-5 weeks pregnant, but my last period was 6 weeks ago, so I was a little bit confused, unless I ovulated late... but anyway :happydance: I am really excited! :cloud9: xx

Congratulations, don't worry about the digi result they are sometimes out a bit so if ur last period was 6 weeks ago go with that date xxx

omg you sneaky swine haha....... Fab news.... your brave haha but brilliant babe!! xxx

LOL wasn't you expecting that? ;) Yeah, there will only be 2.5 years between them, I must be mad! Excited tho xx

LOL wasn't you expecting that? ;) Yeah, there will only be 2.5 years between them, I must be mad! Excited tho xx

no i really wasnt haha...

2.5 years is same as me and my sister i think thats a nice age gap :)

congrats again xx

I'm still really surprised! But I managed to take a pic of the test

https://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/jackiea85/DSCF3365-1.jpg

:happydance:

congrats! wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->