BFP on 4/1 with baby #4... How long did YOU wait to announce it?

Cali122320

Reaction score
I am newly pregnant with our 4th baby. We were not ttc so it came as a shock! This is my 5th pregnancy. I lost a baby at 11 weeks, between my 2nd and 3rd baby. I have a 7 year old, 3 year old and 7 month old. I worry some people may say something about the age difference being 15 months between my son and the new baby coming. We have told select family already but I wondered when others announce to everyone. I announced my pregnancy that I miscarried a day or two after a positive test and it was hard to go back to everyone and say we lost the baby, although all the support was wonder. I fear for losing another baby. I've only lost one but I took it really hard and I can't bare to do it again. So when did you tell everyone????

Hey, im expecting #4 we werent trying! I have 7 , 5 & 4.5month old. Im worried about other peoples comments. We dont plan on telling anyone till after 12w scan but mainly because i cant see me being ready to announce till after then.

Congrats to you.

I am also newly pregnant with our 4th baby, (planned)
i have told a couple close people but telling everyone else after 12 week scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->