BFP on 9DPO after a m/c and an ectopic..scared and happy!!!!

ginasgemz

Reaction score
Wow I didn't think I'd have a BFP announcement anytime soon...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 3 healthy kiddos, but last year I had a natural m/c and within 3 months an abdominal ectopic pg. Ever since then (for about 6 mos) I wasn't even ovulating normally (I also lost one ovary due to rupture) so I honestly didn't think I'd ever have another BFP...I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! Of course I am scared just as much, for I know: getting pregnant is (sadly) the easy part for me, now comes the two-week worrying period, to make sure the baby's in the right place and growing well.........Ahh...Pregnancy is always a waiting game, not only in those two weeks when we're waiting for the "double liner".........

Never the less, today I am going to consciously choose to be happy, excited and love my kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And take it day by day, every day. Every day is a miracle and I want to embrace that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to ALL of you with BFP-s, wishing you all the best for the coming 9 months!!!!!!!!! And to those of you who are still waiting........praying for your success and sending babydust..!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginasgemz

Congrats!!!! i've also just got my BFP but haven't announced it yet as i'm very worried it could be another chemical :-( i've had 2 chemicals in 3 months, this cycle i waited a month to give my body a rest. fx'd this is our sticky bean!!!

Big Congrats, Wishing you a happy & healthy 40 weeks!:).x

How awesome. Relax, God is in control and all will be well.

Congrats! I hope your lil bean sticks hun.
xx

Thank you ladies!!! I need that right now, I had some spotting today (very light, no pain). It's gone now but I am fretting nevertheless, even though I know it's probably nothing. Gonna talk to my ob first thing in the morning, wish me luck!!! And congrats to all of you too!!

May God bless you with a healthy preganancy and lil one to come

congrats to you! I know you are probably terrified, but it will all work out! :hugs:

Thank you everyone! My hcg levels today were really good and my ob thinks this one, finally, is a well-developing and healthy pregnancy! May he be right!!! Thank you for the encouragement!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->