BFP on Anniversary after Chemical

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I legitimately can't believe I'm here right now. Today is mine and my fiancès 6 year anniversary and because we've been TTC and my period is 3 days late (though I have irregular periods due to PCOS) I decided to take a test. I fully expected it to be negative but after 1 minute there was a faint positive!!! I'm in complete shock. After 3 minutes it had gotten a little darker but is still a faint line.

Last month I had a chemical pregnancy so I honestly didn't think I'd be seeing another positive test any time soon. This test is already darker than the ones I got last cycle so here's hoping this one sticks. I'm so freaking excited!!!! And shocked!!!

I took a cheap test yesterday and it came back with a faint positive but it looked exactly like the faint positives I got last cycle so I refused to believe it. My fiancè was the same. So I got some FRER and boom, 1 minute later, there it was. That little pink, undeniable line! I handed my fiancè the test and said Happy Anniversary.

I'm so over the moon right now. I'm elated but also still in disbelief. I've been so moody recently and I sobbed for hours the other day over nothing. My breasts have also been a little sore but I honestly didn't think we'd hit the mark this month. I had already made my peace with this cycle not being the one and was already looking to starting the new year fresh and ready to try again. But the universe had other ideas haha. What an amazing anniversary surprise!

- AussieBub

20211209_083100.jpg

Thanks ladies.

Just for the sake of it, here's a photo of yesterday's cheapie test with today's test. You can barely see the faint line on but it appeared within the 3 minutes. It looks identical to the faint positives I got last month with my chemical pregnancy so my partner and I completely dismissed it and vowed not to use those tests again thinking it was giving false results. I only used it yesterday coz I had one left and fully expected a negative. When it came back positive I immediately got the FRER to test with today. I didn't believe yesterday's result at all but obviously needed to prove the test was wrong and yeah, turns out it was right. Still can't believe it.

-AussieBub

20211209_084231.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"