bfp or bfn ? on frer

mum of two

Reaction score
hi my hubby has posted this somewhere but i thought id post it here to see what you think

Attachments

• new test.JPG
    new test.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 192
  • new test invert.jpg
    new test invert.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 106
  • new test 2.JPG
    new test 2.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 217
  • new test 2 invert.jpg
    new test 2 invert.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 116
I can see a line on the first inverted one.

I can see a line on the first picture as well, fingers crossed this is your :bfp:

Hi ya did it show within the time limit? it looks like a evap because the test looks dry but if it showed straight away without having to open up the case the I would say congrats are in order.

I'd have to lean more towards evap b/c there isn't any color. But it's on the invert so it may be too early. How many dpo are you?

13dpo i was wondering about evaps but it did show within 60 seconds although the pic was taken after about 10 mins and it had faded a bit i only took it apart for a clearer pic it can be seen whilst together but didnt show on pics well

well hun if it showed at 60 secs then CONGRATS!!!! :happydance::happydance:

i m sooooo confused i think im scared incase its an evap but im goona test again thanx for the replys

Fx for you!!! Hope it gets darker for your next test so you can get excited!! :hugs: Make sure to update us!!

That looks like a bfp to me lovely. Evaps on frer are very rare,ive only ever had one and that had no colour on it at all. It was just like a see through line on the test. Im going to say congrats as that looks just like my very first frer when i tested. Fingers crossed for when you test again,:hugs:

got my fx`ed that its not an evap gonna re test and will keep this thread posted

Hi hun

I had the same result for me today, yours looks very similar to mine, I cant believe it as the line is so thin, faint but pink. I cant get excited yet either, its horrible not knowing for real. I am 12/13dpo too. Fingers crossed for us hun. xx

looks like a :bfp: !! I can see the line very faintly on the first pic! as well as a couple of the others

congrats
I can see two positives one neg & the other one i can't tell

its all the same test i took it appart as the camera wouldnt pick up the line , im gonna hold on today as af is due today and if its a no show i will test tomorrow or boxing day fx'd wish every one a happy christmas fom me and my family

I defo see lines on them all huny :) whoop whoop! Merry christmas Santa came early lol Lov Caz x x x x

I see lines!! Fingers crossed!! If it showed within a minute then definately you are pregnant!! When i first got pregnant i used this test and got + however they were faint and didn't photo well! Actually when i think of it the equate + pink test gave me the strongest line earlier anyway good luck looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"