bfp or bfn ? on frer

I had the same line yesterday on a FRER, but BFN on CBD, Asda and poundland, and tummy really hurts like AF is on her way but they feel slightly different. If no AF boxing day I will test again. Good luck hun and let me know as it could mean there is hope for me! xxxx

well i did another frer and it was negative af was due yesterday and is still a no show sooooo confused !!!

well i did another frer and it was negative af was due yesterday and is still a no show sooooo confused !!!

I am in exactly the same position as you, AF due yesterday but have had major and I mean major cramps, nothing like I have experienced before feels like early stages of labour! Legs feel like jelly too, its awful but just had a bath and feel a bit better now. It is frustrating as FRER are meant to be very reliable and I too had the second line and BFN on all other tests, I might test again tomorrow when Tesco open. Try and enjoy your day, its not over until the witch shows. xxxx

Just an update before I shoot out again, I have got my AF, I am never trusting a FRER again after giving me a false positive!!!! This period is the worst I have ever had and if it wasnt Xmas I would be going to the doc, it really made me panic last night as the cramps and spasms were too much, my legs were like jelly and I feel weak! Whether its a chemical or what but it is very bad!!!! I feel like giving up ttc!!

Catch up later girls.xxx

dont give up !! i think im out for this month aswell but you should never give up hope theres always next month im here if you wanna chat

dont give up !! i think im out for this month aswell but you should never give up hope theres always next month im here if you wanna chat

Bless you hunnie, I feel better today, just peed off about the FRER, never again! When I work out my dates I reckon I missed Ovulation by a day or so!!! I did use OPK's but they are quite sensitive so I reckon this cycle I will BD when surge starts, then on a positive and then for the next two days, and hopefully that will cover me. Last cycle I did lots of BD, but far too early and the last being the day of the actual positive which was a Wednesday, I assumed I would ovulate on the Thursday but I reckon it was the Friday or even early Saturday. Thats why I was day or so later for my AF. At least now I am beginning to figure my body out and hopefully this cycle be lucky!

I am thinking of you and hope your AF stays away and that the FRER hasnt given you false hope like it did me!

Thanks for your support hun and yes I am here too if you want to chat. xxx:hugs:

ok here we are still no af that was due christmas eve , i have don ov tests every day this month just to see the changes as ive not used them before now af is 3 days late i think and i did a ov test thismorning and it was a realy strong positive so im confused im off out to get another preg test as ive run out ,i just dont know whats going on im confussed

ok here we are still no af that was due christmas eve , i have don ov tests every day this month just to see the changes as ive not used them before now af is 3 days late i think and i did a ov test thismorning and it was a realy strong positive so im confused im off out to get another preg test as ive run out ,i just dont know whats going on im confussed

That does sound promising, I have heard that OPK's will show positive if preggers, go and get a test and report back!!!lol!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:xxxx

just to say evaps on frer's are fairly uncommon, on other brands they happen more! when i got my bfp it looked like that! although i took it in the morning and waited till the 10 mins were up and there was nothing on it! then later that evening i looked at it again and nearly passed out when i saw a line had developed well past the allowance time! so i sent oh down to get more tests and took them straight away and they were positive!!! just to let u know that ur situation does look positive!! good luck!!

yes i did another test and it was negative and the lines onmy opks have dissapeard so im back in for the 2ww see what happens this time ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->