BFP or BFN???

k babies

Reaction score
https://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/ch1212/?action=view&current=SDC12176.jpg

I am going to say a BFN because I have experience with the blue dye tests like that and they have always mislead me. Sorry.

Ummm I can't tell, what kind of line is it suppose to have? Or is it suppose to have a + sign? Sorry I have never used a blue ink one.

i would go with bfn. there doesn't seem 2 b another coloured line there. was af due already or were u testing early?

sorry i have no idea with these test's i don't like the blue dye ones had so many false readings .. x

I think it looks like an evap honey, sorry!

I don't see anything on that one :( Keep testing sweetie! :test: xx

I see a VERY faint line but could be a evap,test again using a different brand hun
Good luck
D
xx xx

negative...I got that same off middle evap with my last testing last month. And trust me, I am NOT pregnant after that AF XD It is supposed to be a centered plus sign. Good luck!

I'm sorry hun, but that's BFN, I've had a similar result myself, ages ago, and I was deffo not pregnant ... sorry hun ... but keep testing though xxxx

looks like a bfn to me too hunni. hope you get your bfp really soon though!! x

well i would say do not trust blue dyes!! but if you are going to use of best one is clearblue ones :) defooooo. i tested ridiculously early about 3 weeks back lol i cant remember and got a pos ... ok it was after 30 mins but later this month i got positives on all of em , digis and all :)
GOOD LUCK x
baby dust x
omg !! baby hope we have the same due dates!! :) wahoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->