BFP or crazy??

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
So I was bored earlier and took a pregnancy test of course expecting it to be negative becuase im not due to start af until thursday 19th and im using wondfo pregnancy tests which say dont work till one day after af is due. Butttt I got a light pink line so i was shocked and decided to take another and it too was positive but light and i dipped one in water to see if they were screwing with me and it was a bfn. So is this my bfp?? I put one pic in negative so its a little easier to see :) Also heard you could get a positive fr pregnancy on a opk so thats why thats in there.

Attachments

• IMAG0214-1.jpg
    IMAG0214-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0215-1.jpg
    IMAG0215-1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
Def looks like a BFP to me... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D Im getting so excited now its not just in my head!! I really hope this guy or gal sticks though, i dont think i can handle another mc :(

That is def a BFP. Huge congratulations to you. x

definitely a bfp... FXd! do you have any symptoms? Im due to test on Thursday.

um not too many symptoms, Im pretty gassy and a little nauseated but I just got over being sick last week so i didnt think anything of the symptoms. Bbs a little sore, deff not like my first pregnancy though becuase they hurt soooo bad for 5 weks with ds but they dont hurt much at all right now. Ive been having crazy vivid dreams though for about 2 weeks, last nights included a positive pregnancy test. my back and stomach has been hurting a bit but not much andim having headaches but i always get them, i think thats about it but the two major things are the dreams and gas right now. Im also kinda crazy tired but I have a almost 11 month old running me around lol so im always tired! haha man im forgetting things geesh and peeing a lot!!! Usually i never get up during the night to use the bathroom but ive been having to get up about 4 times a night to pee like i did when i was 7+ months pregnant lol

lol I've been gassy too lately :rofl: but not going to get my hopes up. gonna wait it out until Thursday.

Congrats!!!!! Did you dip the opks and hpt in the same urine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->