BFP!? or EVAP?

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
I already posted on the ttc forum the same question and I thought I'd give it a try here since they gave me encouraging answers! You can read my details on the other post -

SO ladies I will post a pic please tell me if you think this is a positive or evap line/shadow??? I did another test in the day and it as clearly neg so maybe I test tomorrow or the next day again to see if it gets stronger. I hope this is the beginning of a :bfp: :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150920_233526.jpg
    IMG_20150920_233526.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 81
Looks like a BFP to me! Good luck on the next test <3

Girls, I think I lost the positive. I've taken two since this one and neither show any resemblance of a test line :nope: Still no AF though so I guess I still have a chance??
This has got to be my month! :dust:

You are not out till your AF comes :) Good luck <3

I've no experience with these but I can defo see a line. Hopefully tomorrow will give you a clearer response x

Still no stonger line. Maybe it's these cheapies??

I can clearly see a line and it looks like it has color. These IC's are playing games with us I think. Are you still getting lines like these on every test?

I can clearly see a line and it looks like it has color. These IC's are playing games with us I think. Are you still getting lines like these on every test?

This is the only one moter98, the rest are clearly BFNs :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->