• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP or evap????

PurpleKisses

Mommy to 2
Reaction score
Ok so after getting a BFN 7dpo, I was going to wait until tomorrow to test again. I tried! I really did! Instead, I bought a FR and tested about 30min ago. I checked it a little less than 3min after I peed and there was a faint second line. I mean it wasn't so faint that I could barely see it...I saw it before I turned the light on in the bathroom (with just a little sunlight shining in from the hall)...but it was still faint. How do I know whether its an evap or the real deal??? I'm trying SO hard not to get excited lol! Has anyone experienced evaps with FR? I've had a evap with CB, but this line is darker. Help please???!!

can you post a pic of it?

id say if its dark and noticable it probs is a bfp

test again in a few days xx

004.jpg

The line looks fainter in the pic than it did when I looked at it at first..I think it started to disappear a little bit; I know that can happen sometimes..

Unless my eyes have gone mad I'm sure I can see the line.... if I'm right, then congrats hun x

i saw it no problem! hope it's your BFP!

Doesn't look like an evap to me, it looks like a second line!!
Congrats x

Congrats hun, that is definitely a BFP. My first FR test looked like that xx

Congrats hon would say its def your BFP could see line no prob! fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"