BFP or EVAP????

capegirl7

Mom & Pregnant w/ # 2 :)
Reaction score
So here's my story. I am 11DPO. I thought I was further... but I'm not.. I took a FRER (with afternoon urine) and looked at it after one minute. Thought it was a BFN then went out to dinner with my sister. When I got home an hour and a half later the test was on my bathroom counter. There was a very faint pink line where the BFP would be... but it was definitely there. Does this mean I could be pregnant or is it an evap line because it was a LOT longer than the normal time frame.
Has this happened to anyone??? And did it turn out to be a BFN or BFP??

I would love the advice! I'm starting to feel guilty because I had a glass of wine with dinner because I thought I had a BFN.. Help!

So here's my story. I am 11DPO. I thought I was further... but I'm not.. I took a FRER (with afternoon urine) and looked at it after one minute. Thought it was a BFN then went out to dinner with my sister. When I got home an hour and a half later the test was on my bathroom counter. There was a very faint pink line where the BFP would be... but it was definitely there. Does this mean I could be pregnant or is it an evap line because it was a LOT longer than the normal time frame.

I would love the advice! I'm starting to feel guilty because I had a glass of wine with dinner because I thought I had a BFN.. Help!

Yes I think that could def be a BFP! I dont think Frer does pink unless its real. How pink are we talking? We have been getting LOTS of the phantom lines on FRER but if you see pink it could be it! Can you take a pic and post it!?

And dont worry about the wine! either way, dont worry about that. :hugs:

I took some pictures and it doesnt look pink in the pictures at all. But when I got home it was def. a FAINT pink line.

How do I put the picture up haha! I took the test apart and picture came out a little better

Can you see it. My camera really stinks!

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 160
that looks positive to me! if you only looked at it after one minute, and not again, maybe it did show up within 10 mins but you didn't know.. ?

I def. only look at it for like 1 minute.. at the MOST 3. I just have a feeling this cycle was not it. So when it didn't show up after a minute on 11DPO I just figured it was negative and left. Then it was on the counter and def. a pink line. Do evaps on FRER turn pink. and it was afternoon pee after drinking a diet coke

well.. evaps aren't pink! i think its a bfp, you just didnt wait long enough to see it! sometimes they don't show up for like 5 mins ive heard

looks like an early bfp to me
take another with fmu and check at 3 mins and then at 10 mins and see what ya get
Fx'd

Definitely no need to worry about the wine- not yet anyway, at this stage there aren't even any receptors to act on and be affected by wine....(if it's bfp)oh now let me go back and look at the test wait a mo...

Well I can see something, and actually yes I had something similar this month and it did result in my bfp...I only went back and realised there was a line like that after I got definite bfp on other tests...then went back, looked at original and thought hmmm...maybe that WAS it....so hoping it's yours!

i tweaked it for you - hope you don't mind.

looks pink to me!

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 33
Looks like it could be the start of your BFP. When are you testing again hun? Good luck.:flower:

need to do another test - they say tests should not be read after 10 mins - one of mine looked like a BFP ages ago...but it was 20 mins after the time

test with FMU and look at it within the allotted time frame

Thanks everyone for your input.. I felt so positive! I woke up this morning and tested with FMU and it looked like a BFN then got a little pink after 20 minutes. I tested last night around 4:30 in the afternoon when I got the faint pink line, but I don't think it's my BFP! I was hopeful for this morning :( AF should be here anytime now. Today is day 25 of my cycle and I range between a 25-28 day cycle. Will keep you updated. I feel like she is on her way, if he doesn't show by Friday I will retest!

Evaps can be PINK because I got 4 of them on my FRER's this month and im not pregnant AF came today. I do not trust those tests.

Wow thank you so much! I don't know why they make evaps that turn PINK! Sooo deceving! AF was due today but sometimes she waits a couple days.. Anywhere between 25-28 days, I can feel her coming. I'm not that hopeful it's my BFP. I am going to test in AM with FMU with clearblue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->