BFP or EVAP????

this happened to me with my last one. was 9dpo. took the test it was neg. forgot to throw it away. went to the lake with fam, got baptized, came home and of course looked again and the faintest line was there. my DH said he couldnt see it. got an frer next morning and it was dark enough for me and him to see. hope you are hun!

I have had pink evaps on FRER's. I can remember at least one time when I had a for sure negative test and after a few hours I went back and it was bright pink. Yes I waited 10 minutes before throwing it away. I don't know why I wanted to look at it again (I have this bad habit at looking at old tests even when I know they are negative). FRER's are good but they too have their issues.

couldn't resist popping over and seeing your pic hun, it looks pink to me and i can definitely see it!! Good luck!!

looks pink to me! looks like maybe its a BFP. GL and :dust:

Last cycle I took a FRER at 11DPO and it looked BFN after 3 minutes so I left it on the counter and went to sit on the couch and mope.. went to the bathroom an hour later and saw the test had a faint line like yours, OH even saw it, but turns out it was an evap cause AF showed up a few days later. Hope it isn't the case for you and it is your BFP!

I love all the hope! Tested this morning.. BFN... AF should be here today.. And I can feel her coming :( Its okay I'm ready to start a new cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->