BFP. Please stick Eggy!!

Aww fantastic news!!!!!

STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY!!!!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

M x

Ohhhhh Niki, just logged on as been having computers issues this past fortnight and what wonderful news to read, this is amazing, well done hun. Hope this is a super sticky bean - congratulations!!!

xxxx.

OMG...how fantastic hunny. Congratualtions!

Sooooo pleased for you! Looking forward to some fun in first tri! xx:hugs:xx

Ive already said it but i'll say it again!! Congrats hun! Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months and tons of baby and stickydust!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hug::hug::hug:, Omi xxx

congrats hun, wishu a successful 8mnts left

Oh NikiJJones, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you!!!!!

I just popped on to see if there had been any new announcements and I saw your name and started beaming!!!!:happydance::happydance:

so so chuffed that you caught the eggy, so am sending super dooper gluey, sticky vibes to you. Hoping it sticks for you!!! Hope DH is over the moon too.

Big big big sticky :hug:

Ohhhhhh Niki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im so over the moon for you babes!!!!!

Sending you all my love and tonnes of super sticky baby glue!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my gosh Nikki!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry, I just posted you a pm about your lap op which was supposed to be yesterday, then afterwards looked down at your ticker and saw that you have got a bfp!

Congartulations hun, that's fantastic news, as hopeful said I was looking foward to being lap buddies but even happier now that you have bfp.

Keep in touch and take care!
X

Just seen this now! Congratulations hun!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months! xx

:bfp: YAY!!!!!!! You made it hun! Welcome to the club sweet pea! I hope you have a H&H 9 months! Praying its a sticky one for you!:winkwink: You and Omi ...YES!!!!.....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->