BFP question...please help

Ellie Bean

Reaction score
Well I'm approximately 16 dpo today. No period and no signs of its arrival. I'm having tender breasts and nausea off and on. I took a test yesterday and got a BFN. Anyone get a negative around this time and go on to get a bfp?

yes my friend was 2 weeks late when she got her bfp both times and she had tested constantly! so it is possible! xx

Great thanks gives me hope! I'm having a weird thing right now tho. I keep getting pos clear blue digital opks but neg hpt. I'm cd 36 today and thot I was dpo from my last pos opk.

Well it all depends on when you implanted, as it can take a while to produce hcg, with my friend both times I told her if she didn't get a postive when she was due on, she wasnt pregnant and both times I was wrong so some people just take a bit longer, test again today and tomorrow an let me know how you go. Plus some hpt test are not that sensitive so that could also be a reason xx

One of my friends didn't get a positive until she was 21dpo (that said she was a week behind what she thought so probably ovulated late).

Good luck x

Im cd37 today. Still no sign of AF. No longer getting positive opks so thinking maybe im just now Oing and that earlier this cycle when i got one positive maybe an egg wasn't released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->