BFP straight after loss

debgreasby

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
Currently in limbo so just wanted to hear from anyone who got their BFP straight after their loss without AF in between.

Did you get BFN then BFP? How long after MC/loss did you get a BFP?

Thanks in advance, and congrats on your pregnancies, i know it's a tough time, but we've got each other. xxx

Hiya, I had natural m/c at 7wks on 24th Oct. I bleed for 5 days and tested BFN after 10 days.
I then used took angus castus and used OPK and Ov on CD16 (CD1 being day of m/c)
I got a BFP on 20th Nov..! I am now 10/11 weeks.

Good luck to you all..
xx

Laura .... dunno lol, getting bfp's! Waiting for bloods!

Megg, hoping counts, definitely!

Amy, thanks, and congrats x

hi deb, i got my :bfp: stright after m/c / chemical last month. I am now 6weeks 3 days. It can happen but I remember, bless you, you were quite far gone so may take a few weeks for your hcg to go down. Have u got :bfn: inbetween?
I hope u get the answer you are wishing for
Thinking of you xxx

hi deb, i got my :bfp: stright after m/c / chemical last month. I am now 6weeks 3 days. It can happen but I remember, bless you, you were quite far gone so may take a few weeks for your hcg to go down. Have u got :bfn: inbetween?
I hope u get the answer you are wishing for
Thinking of you xxx

Hey - yeah i got bfn on an ic last wednesday then bfp on ic on friday. bfp today and yesterday on superdrug. Got a digi to do, but am gonna getan asda test today to use first as they are cheaper lol.

hun ive no experience here but want to say im thinking about you n hope you are :) take care xx

wow i really hope u re debs u deserve it hun keep us posted

Commented in the other thread... but I think you got it, honey! :happydance:

i got pregnant straight after an mc with no af inbetween and i am now nearly 36 weeks :D good luck hun :D xxxx

I had my chem pregnancy/mc at the very start of october. Fell pregnant in that month.. and now im nearly 15 weeks. :)
With no AF inbetween..xxxx

I had one AF before bfp, but I was still terrified it wasn't 'real'. Are they going to do quantitative bloods? That's what you want darl, that will let you know for defo. Good luck, hoping for you sweetheart and sending huge kisses and :hugs:

I had a mc end of 2008, the bleeding stopped on 1st Dec, concieved 26th Dec, and bfp two weeks later!

I think its a new pregnancy hun!

I really hope so.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Deb.

Alex

I had one AF before bfp, but I was still terrified it wasn't 'real'. Are they going to do quantitative bloods? That's what you want darl, that will let you know for defo. Good luck, hoping for you sweetheart and sending huge kisses and :hugs:

Had bloods done fri, results tomorrow. hope they did the right one lol!
then will have to book in for repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->