BFP straight after loss

Hi deb, firstly Im so sorry...I read your sad story with a heavy heart and tears!!

Ok, so I have had 2 MCs back to back and and BFP back to back with the second MC. Im now almost 12 weeks. Firstly, its important to know if you showed a BFN inbetween, you need to make sure its not yr hormones....as you know a blood test or 2 will tell you!! But yes i got a BFP straight after, but POAS EVERY day after the MC to see that BFN arrive before the BFP did. I REALLY hope I can be a success story this time....and i wish you all the luck in the world!! Remember...you are really fertile after a loss. so fingers crossed for yr BFP if thats what you want. xxx

Sounds like a new pregnancy Debs if you had a BFN last week. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx :hugs:

hey debs, i think youl probably know my story

mc november 1st bled for about a week did dtd quite alot tmi :blush:

got my bfp 8th jan

i now beeee 6+6ish (but probs move around a bit lol

no af at all :)

good luck honey we were junebugs together hope wel be august/september ones too :)

Aww hunny, I really hope this is it for you. After I lost Kellan I was still testing and finally got down to nearly negatives, then went back up to very positives and in this case it wasnt just hcg from before the loss. FXd for you hun

everything crossed for you hun. i really hope this is a new pregnancy xx

Added todays pics to my thread in the gallery https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/251729-opinions-please-new-test-p6-9-a.html

Just got bloods back from friday (10dpo?) 66.1

Looked it up online and it falls perfectly within range for where i would be if i am preggo.

Having more blood sucked out this afternoon, so hopefully i will have a definite answer tomorrow or wednesday.

Did any of you have bloods done after loss with new BFP? If so share your levels with me, i need to obsess more!

deb, i have all my fingers crossed for you! ;) i sure hope this is a new start for you.

I had an early miscarriage at about 6/7 weeks on 7th september. Got my positive I think very early october with no af in between. I really hope this is a positive for you xx

I had a miscarriage in Feb 2008 at 8.4 weeks, bled for 7 days then had a BFN. 2 weeks later I got a BFP and November that year I had my youngest. Then I miscarried on 30th November 2009 6.5 weeks. Bled for 12 days then BFN. Got a BFP new years day and BFP ever since. Had my bloods taken today so will let you know the results. Thinking I am round 5 weeks but not sure. I really hope yours works out for you - it definately sounds like a new pregnancy for you.

I really really hope this is a new PG for you, have everything crossed x

I fell pregnant in January 2009, started to miscarry on the 13th february, i took a test on the 18th february at the EPAU and it was BFN.

I ovulated on the 27th february and fell pregnant with Toby, got my new BFP exactly one month on from the date of the miscarriage at 15dpo.

Hope that helps :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you!

I had 2 m/c b4 getting pg with my eldest. when i had my 2nd m/c i got pg straight after wothout af inbetween. took 5 wks. i wish u the best of luck :hugs:

Debs; I fell pregnany again the week my bleeding stopped after our loss.Lotsof tutting from the MW, but that's what dating scans are for!

good luck!

hiya deb did you get your results back? sorry if youve updated somwhere and i havnt noticed! xx

HCG dropped from 66.1 to 39.4 over 5 days :( BFN on CB digi too :(

Oh well, on to next month!

Hey hun!
I was pregnant (although didn't know) in June this year, started bleeding on 16th June and started getting really bad cramping on the 25th (still bleeding). Went to hospital where they diagnosed Kidney Stones, i knew it wasn't this as i'd had Kidney Stones before and it felt totally different. Anyways went home and did a pregnancy test and it came back BFP. Went to docs on 25th and they sent me for scan on 26th and they said there was no baby, i'd miscarried at about 6 weeks without even knowing i was pregnant.
I stopped bleeding on the 28th and n the 29th me & OH tried again to convictive. I started bleeding again till the 4th so though that nothing had happened. Afterward we tried a few more times in July with many BFN tests, i finally got a BFP and went to docs at end on July, they sent me for an early scan and the dates matched that i HAD conceived on the 29th. I am now almost 29 weeks pregnant and bubs is still measuring at that date so i am proof you can conceive almost immediately after miscarrying.
Sorry for the long story but HTH! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->