BFP test after 4 MC - how to keep calm

Pretty Please

DS and PAL
Reaction score
Hey,

Well I had a BFP five days ago. Now I think i am losing the plot - only joking!

No seriously my husband constantly asks me " how you feeling" "hows your tummy today" which is great but slightly annoying. I am constantly thinking how I am feeling and if there is a slight twinge I worry - like some nutty person!

Does anyone else have these worries who have suffered MMC who has had a BFP?

Not sure whether its going to last or not but I hope so.

This forum is great - chance to express all your feelings and BIG congratulations to all the BFP this month - hurray and wish you all the best for the next 9 months :o) xxxxx :happydance:

Theres not really you can do to stop worrying! All my mc's have been before 7 weeks so I was seriously excited to make the 7wk mark, and stopped worrying for about an hour... but even now I'm still terrified that I wont actually get my baby.

Thigs get slightly easier with each scan! And I bought a doppler which I found the heartbeat with from 9 weeks, and listened to it every single day, sometimes twice, untill I felt LO moving!

Hope you have a H&H 9 months :hugs:

thank you for your support - fingers crossed for you too - yeah it is all very stressful!

Great advise about the doppler :thumbup: - hopefully I will get there one day.....

Thank you xxxx

its reall hard not to worry but be reassured if you feel a little twinge its prob bubs burrowing in nice an deep for a long stay, with my dd i used to gotobed with tummy ache an ub my belly saying go on then get nice an comfy you have a long time to sit there, lol i am slightly mad, i have heard alot of people on this web site talk about getting progestorone to help baby stick hope this helps

Aw congratulations. This is my first pregnancy and so even though I have never been through the pain of a MC at this stage in my life, I still worry about everything so I don't think you're the only worrier out there! Good luck though, hope this one sticks for you (and make the most of your husband's attention!!) xx

Many congratulations, I think you are feeling what most ladies who are pregnant again after loss feel. Not sure if you are aware of the forum area specifically for this in the pregnancy area, so if you haven't already you may want to pop over and catch up with the girls there.

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->