BFP test line fading? Really need your help please! Update: Found out I miscarried :(

Anytime, My love! We have to stick together. If you need to cry and vent I'm here. I don't know how to use any of these features so I can't PM you. I would really love to stay in touch.

Yes, please, I would love to! I tried to add you as a friend, but wasn't able to yet. I'm fairly new, too, so I may not know all of the functions.

The same goes for you. Please let me know if you would like to talk any time. I don't know anyone IRL that has gone through a similar loss, and although it's sad to share something as devastating as losing children in common, it is comforting to exchange stories with someone who has gone through the same thing. :hugs:

Sending love your way!

hun, sorry to hear about your loss...that was the same way i found out i miscarried before I started bleeding :(

sorry about your loss Hun. Wish you the best of luck in ttc. Am going through a similar experience. My lines went from dark to light( Faint positive and now to almost not there. Yesterday i tried not to test. The only hope keeping me is because i have not had any bad cramping just a bit of cramping here and there and no bleeding but my boobs still feel full and sore at night.

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->