BFP today and really worried

loobo83

Reaction score
hey all. im new to this.

got a bfp this morning but as well as being super excited i am really scared also.

I had a d&c in june this year and am really worried that things will not go to plan again. Has anyone had a d&c and went on to have a healthy baba.

I already have a 23 month old son and would love to give him a brother or sister. xxxx

Congrats on ure BFP, sorry cant hep with ure other question about the d and c. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :flower:

thank you. not long for u to wait now. bet u excited. hope u have a happy healthy life xx

hi congratulations i had a D&c in 1997 n have had 2 babys since full term healthy pregnancys hth

Awww hunni. Congratulations on your BFP. I've never even been pg so I can't help you out with your question personally. I know that some moms who go through it just can't relax until that baby is in her arms. There are so many women on here to chat with and help see you through the 9 months and beyond.

Good luck sweetie. I hope to join you in 1st tri soon.

Congrats on your BFP!!! I had a D&C in Oct 07' and got pregnant with my LO in May of 08'....he is nice and healthy!!! Good luck love!!!

Try not to stress! Huge Congrats!

Congratulations - fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"