BFP - total shock!

MissBroody

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Still in complete shock - got a BFP this morning after a faint 'am I, aren't I?' test the other day. Can't believe it! I came off the Pill end of July to give my cycles a chance to settle down, wrote 1 post in the WTT section, completely by-passed the TTC section and now here I am pregnant! I never thought for one minute it would happen so quickly :wacko: I'm about 4/5 weeks I think but going to doctors fri morning to confirm. Not really got any symptoms at the mo which is worrying me :wacko: boobs not sore, not really any sickness, the only thing I have is an outbreak of spots and the few dark hairs I had round my nipples on below my tummy button have been growing very fast! - anyone else had this? I'm also getting a niggling pain in my left ovary area.
I'm going to get a digital test tomorrow to confirm because at the moment i'm in denial i think! Even thinking maybe I have a tumour which is causing the niggling feelings, hair growth and pos test?! I know its rare, but it's funny what runs through your head when you find out you're prego lol
xxx

Congratulations! I became pregnant first month off the pill, couldnt believe it either, felt guilty for all those who have been trying months xx

Thank you lovely ladies. Went to docs this morning, they took urine sample and bloods. I had an ECG as my pulse was a whopping 130! They suspect anemia or hyperthyroid, i'll get the results of the blood test next week. Aghh feels real now! Dark body hairs still spreading like wildfire :growlmad: must be the raging hormones!! :winkwink:
xx

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s!!! wish you all the best hunnie. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"