BFP when I was convinced AF was coming

Baby_brain

Reaction score
I can't believe I am typing this. I just got my BFP at 12dpo with two IC tests and a FRER. I POAS after work today and saw a super faint line. Then I couldn't resist poas one hour later to "double check". The FRER line came up in less than a minute and I think it is pretty strong, especially since it is the afternoon. I am rambling. I am in shock. I can't believe baby number 1 is coming!! So incredibly hopeful for a sticky sticky bean!!!!!

Xx

Looks darker off camera. But definitely there. Ahhhhh BFP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 68
Congratulations! Wonderful lines!!

Think we should be due around the sametime!

Congratulations and happy and healthy pregnancy

Thanks ladies, DH and I are still in shock and busy looking at do's and don'ts during pregnancy lists. I have been trying to act as if I was already pregnant while ttc. However, I must admit that I had a glass of wine last night. I feel awful, but I was convinced AF was on her way due to crampy stomach 2 days ago!! Whoops :s

Congrats! Don't worry about the wine, I had a glass the weekend before I found out I am pregnant. We went out for a fancy dinner and talked about ttc #2 and didn't realize I was already pregnant.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months! :flower:

Thanks everyone. Lines are getting darker. Drs appt on Thursday. I am now 5+1 weeks, based on last period. So happy right now, despite boob pain and sickness!!

Congratulations!

Understandable you are so happy despite the symptoms. Good luck at the Drs <3

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"