Bfp with #4

ladyredlainey

Preg - mum to 4 girls
Reaction score
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/scottishlassie_photos/11092010181-1.jpg
:bfp:
Hiya
I am so shocked to have gotten a early positive. AF is due on the 13th. So hope by then to get a bolder positive.
I am so excited lol!! Worried sick about telling my parents and grandparents though :? cause they were not happy when I fell pregnant with my third, never mind now with my fourth!.

But for the moment, Hubby and I are over the moon. We are going to have to keep it a but hushed with the kids until the scans lol! So I am so thankful I can mention this on a lovely site like this :hugs:

Good luck everyone else testing. I still can not believe I am pregnant :happydance:

Ahhh congrats hun :) might be joining you soon....I keep getting :bfn: but I am sure I am pregnant again with #4 lol x

Congrats hun! :happydance: three lovely children and one on the way, your very lucky :hugs: wishing you a h&h 9months!
:dust:

Thanks so much ladies :hugs: I am still in a little disbelief lol.

Hudz, when are you due af? I have never got a early positive when pregnant before this little one.
Best of luck getting your Positive, I had that 'knowing' feeling to :thumbup:

hiya Ladyredlainey :) I am due on the 15th/16th I think, I had 2 AF's last month!! i was on micronor and am pretty sure this will be the second time I have got pregnant on the pill lol
I have never had an early :bfp: before now so time will tell..... I am so sure I am though lol xx

Sounds really good! :thumbup: especially with being fertile while on the pill to.
I will be looking out for your news :D
xx

Thanks huni....dreading telling my parents too...they also wern't happy about #3 lol xx

Thank you :hugs: :D
Congrats to you to Canadianmom4 (soon to be 5! :D )
x

Thanks huni....dreading telling my parents too...they also wern't happy about #3 lol xx

:haha: I am glad I am not the only one dreading it lol!
I think we will wait till the first scan, so they see the scan picture and it will be hard for them to say anything bad then :blush: lol

I am a big lassie, so I will not be showing till very far on my pregnancy xx

:haha: I am glad I am not the only one dreading it lol!
I think we will wait till the first scan, so they see the scan picture and it will be hard for them to say anything bad then :blush: lol

I am a big lassie, so I will not be showing till very far on my pregnancy xx

Hahaha well I'm not too worried yet as a: I was on the pill and b: i have had :bfn: I will worry if I get my :bfp: next week...my mum is scary:gun: lmao xxx

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/scottishlassie_photos/13092010197.jpg

I have peace of mind now lol!:happydance:

Thanks everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back