BFP with pcos - so so so excited!!!!

JeanJean

Reaction score
I found out last week that by a blood test that I am Pregnant. I am estatic and just praying this is a sticky bean!!!

My husband and I were taking this month off as we made the decision to start IVF in January as i have pcos and do not ovulate on my own. I stopped POAS and was not even thinking there was a possiblity of getting my BFP this month.

Prior I had not ovulated on my own - only ovulated once and that was the month before this one after taking 200 clomid and trigger shot.

Because with IVF you need to take the BCP for a couple weeks before i went to get a blood test prior to starting the pills, doctors orders.

Got a phone call the next day saying that it actually came back as a positive. Was standing at work in total shock! then the scary part hoping my hgc/beta would continue to rise. Have had two more blood test since and they are continuing to rise perfectly.

Please anyone who is loosing hope or has the feeling ' ill never become pregnant' this is exactly what I thought. I had a hard time even imagining myself as being pregnant. It will happen for you and sometimes when you least expect it.

Oh congratulations hunny!...so so pleased for you:happydance:I have pcos have done for 15 yrs and been ttc number 2 for few years now your story brings me much hope :flower:,well done you xxx

Congrats!! I too have pcos and I find that when I stop trying I conceive. And this pregnancy we are lucky to have been blessed with identical twins who are growing perfectly!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->