BFP Yesterday, Bleeding Today No Cramps... Help

xXxJessicaxXx

Reaction score
Hiya,

I got my BFP yesterday cd41 after 8 years ttc no:2 but today I went a loo and wiped to find red spots of blood with brown ewcm, a few hours later it got heavier, I'd say light flow but no cramps all day and I normally have horrid period pains... im out of tests and need advice so I don't go insane waiting for tests in post or gp app next week!

I'm trying to remain calm and relaxed but it's killing me thinking my dreams had come true and there already shattered within 24 hours...

I didn't tell my DF all day as I was too scared too after he told me how excited he was... But I had to!

I'm expected the worst but hoping for the best...

Please anyone who had bleeding (not spotting) during pregnancy and has a uplifting story of there healthy bundle of joy please share...

I'm sorry I have no experience in this. Might get more of a response in first tri boards.

Thanks Hun, I didn't really no were to post this and didn't actually see that section. I might have to give that section a go thanks xx

Hi there with my last baby I red bleeding for three days at 6 weeks and he is now a happy healthy 2 year old they never found any reason for the bleeding so yes it can happen and sometimes it’s nothing to worry about wishing you all the best xxx

My pregnancy test came before my GP appointment today, So I tested and got a VVV Faint line, much lighter then previous test. So Basically BFN... Hormones are dropping and I'm still bleeding...

Went to GP app at 12:30pm, I basically told her the situation and she pretty much said along these terms ''So it came and went in a day'' and smiled (due to bfp Saturday bleeding by Sunday) RUDE!!! then she noted what I had said on her computer and because I had said my appointment was originally for my cd21 blood results and being late but change of plan she then said so why did you come to this appointment!!! So I again explained and she said nothing she can do about it and not to bother testing (there) as I have clearly had a miscarriage she said 5-6 weeks...

Then I told her that this has happened a handful of times and she said

#I HATE THESE WORDS

''So you conceive quickly then and you have a child so you will have another''

So I asked what would be done, and she said she would refer me to Gynae but I told her she previously referred me and i got a app 4th oct 2018 she said oh like she forget... seen her plenty of times if find that terrible.

So she basically said told to Gynae about it when I go for my app... in over a months time! Useless she was. Waste of time tbh.

I'm devastated but what can I do... xx

Thank you delta dawn xx

:hugs: I'm sorry and what a heartless thing to say. I don't think I'd go back to her honestly.

Thanks Hun and I for sure won't be, I'm just gonna wait out the next 5 weeks until my Gynae app and speak with them. I've seen a Gynae before and they seem a lot more clued up and not heartless. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->