BFP?!!

cl59

Reaction score
Omg!!!!!!! I can't believe I am posting this. Af was due yesterday or today and I was so upset as is been having cramps all day Friday and yesterday plus my usual pms emotions BUT I just tested and BFP!!!!!!

My husband is out with my dad right now so ok just sitting on the toilet staring at the test! Had to tell someone. Someone please be there and tell me I'm not going crazy?!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 47
Definitely a bfp congratulations :) x

Thanks so much!

I am in a bit if (happy) shock I think. This is my first ever BFP. I'm still having af type cramps though - should I be concerned or is this normal?

Cramps are totally normal I had them with both pregnancies it's just everything growing :) x

Congratulations!

And yes, cramps are totally normal :)

Congratulations!

I also had/have cramping and so when I tested, it was to put me out of my misery because I thought AF was on her way so wanted to get BFN over and done with but then it was a BFP. Was definitely in shock.

Hope you are doing okay <3

Congratulations!

I also had/have cramping and so when I tested, it was to put me out of my misery because I thought AF was on her way so wanted to get BFN over and done with but then it was a BFP. Was definitely in shock.

Hope you are doing okay <3

That was me exactly-just wanted to get the BFN over with! Congrats to you too!

I'm now feeling more and more that it's my ibs flaring up a bit from the hormones so it's not worrying just annoying! I also started getting a little bit lightheaded yesterday and today, and I've been feeling more tired and hungry than usual. All part of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->