Bfp?

Skye2629

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this site so please bare with me.

Yesterday I did a pregnancy test as I have been having a few symptoms for a couple of weeks now (I will put the photo up at the bottom). On the 22nd and 23rd of December I have pink (tmi) discharge but only when wiping and only once then two days 3 days after that I started getting waves of nausea, bloating, frequently going to the loo, feeling really tired. On the 26th my period arrived but it wasn't like my normal period it was lighter and only lasted 3-4 days(I am normally heavy for 5-6 days) I counted it as a period so started a new cycle but a couple of days after my period had finished I started getting a metallic taste in my mouth and still have I also still have waves of nausea and since finishing the bleed I have broken out in really bad spots so yesterday I decided to do a test and I could see a very very faint pink line appear in the time frame but 30 minutes later when I went back to put the test in the bin the line had completely disappeared, could this have been a fluke?

Sorry for the long winded post
Any help would be great
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 63
to be honest, it doesn't look like the dye had finished. I can see a line however. All you can do is re-test sorry. Good Luck x

Thanks Hun the picture was taken at about the 2 minute mark, I don't have any more tests at the moment I ordered some yesterday but won't be here till Tuesday :-( x

Has anyone else experienced a metallic taste from cd10 onwards? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->