BFP?

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
He everyone. I’m due for my period today. I had some brown spotting last night and cramping today. Faint positive today but the line seems to disappear after 15 minutes…. Ive red when hormone is low that can happen. I’ve also had back and forth positive and negatives for a few days… still not sure what to think. Here’s today’s line.

ED191C97-8E90-4D22-A397-3A509A01A0AD.jpeg

Hey everyone. I’m due for my period today. I had some brown spotting last night and cramping today. Faint positive today but the line seems to disappear after 15 minutes…. I’ve read when hormone is low that can happen. I’ve also had back and forth positive and negatives for a few days… still not sure what to think. Here’s today’s line.

View attachment 1101799

He everyone. I’m due for my period today. I had some brown spotting last night and cramping today. Faint positive today but the line seems to disappear after 15 minutes…. Ive red when hormone is low that can happen. I’ve also had back and forth positive and negatives for a few days… still not sure what to think. Here’s today’s line.

View attachment 1101799
Sorry for all the typos! I was rushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"