BFP's 16 and 8 beautiful bouncing babies so far in our 2012 ttc thread

lilblossom

Reaction score
We are beginning this thread as a continuance of another thread. We welcome anyone who are looking for supportive buddies. Lets get our Rainbow Babies.

I lost my baby to a blighted ovum in early January. I am 41 and will be 42 this month DH is 41 and we are hoping to get our bfp for my birthday.

Lilblossom: preventing
Kelly9: :bfp::pink::baby: Lexi Serena 3/13/13 7lb 14oz
7981(Jenifer): :bfp: 7/22/12 :blue::baby: Elijah 3/30/13 8lb 4oz
Jessica28::bfp: June 2, 2012 :pink::baby: Ashley Kadence 2/12/13 7lb 9oz
JennyNBaby::bfp:/:pink::baby: Lynn Marie 4/14/13 7lb 14oz. 20 in
Tabs: ntnp
Excaliber: :bfp: :blue::baby:Tyler - 19.12.12
Sweetz33::bfp: July 2, 2012 :blue::baby: Xander 2/26/13 6lbs 14oz
nesSAH::bfp:June 21, 2012
Ich28; :bfp: June 2, 2012 :blue::baby: Jonathon 1/21/13 7lb3oz
Mummymelie: :bfp: July 2, 2012
Zoeelouisee: :bfp:
Leinzlove: :bfp:
Jen02004: :bfp:
Storm7: :bfp: August 27, 2012
Sara3337: :bfp: June 15, 2012
Armymama: :bfp::baby::blue: Daniel 6/6/13 8lb 10oz 19.5 in
CherlC3: :bfp:

Yay I'm first! What info will you put on the front page?

Yay for our own group! I guess I will introduce myself for any newcomers...

I will be 31 in July and DH just turned 38, we live in MA. I had a miscarriage January 28th just short of six weeks. We have been TTC since November and have fraternal twins that will be 3 in August. Hoping for my 3rd pregnancy to bring my rainbow baby!

Question:
Fertilaid or Fertilityblend? Which one should I use? I decided this is the month to start supplements and want suggestions. (assuming I am out, and I'm pretty sure I am.)

Would love to join you all! I just came back to this forum after taking some time away.

I'll introduce myself , My name is Julie, I am 29 dh is 34 and we have 1 dd (10 yrs old) and I lost my LO at 16wks 4days last August and we have been ttc ever since, with no luck. AF showed today and I am starting to use my Clearblue Fertility Monitor this cycle and we are gonna use preseed around O time. Also going to try to lose some weight so I can make my body healthier.

Hoping my CBFm can help me pin my O date as OPKS were never positive for me. Ithink I missed my surge.

:wave: Hey Julie! Sorry for your loss. There is no easy loss, but I know it is worse the further along you are. :( We have some great ladies on our thread, so I trust you'll find a good support system here with us! (Sorry the mean AF got you!!)

My name is Jenny. I'm 26 and DH is 35. Lost our first child in January at 6wks. TTC ever since, no luck. I'm almost 12dpo now...

Yay I'm first! What info will you put on the front page?

Well this is the first kind of thread like this I have done so I guess I will do everyones names and where they are in the cycle ( like tww, waiting to ovulate, waiting on first af) what ever the case may be...then of course the bfp when it happens.

Would love to join you all! I just came back to this forum after taking some time away.

I'll introduce myself , My name is Julie, I am 29 dh is 34 and we have 1 dd (10 yrs old) and I lost my LO at 16wks 4days last August and we have been ttc ever since, with no luck. AF showed today and I am starting to use my Clearblue Fertility Monitor this cycle and we are gonna use preseed around O time. Also going to try to lose some weight so I can make my body healthier.

Hoping my CBFm can help me pin my O date as OPKS were never positive for me. Ithink I missed my surge.

Hello Julie and welcome to our group. I am so sorry for your loss. As Jenny said, they are all difficult to cope with but those later losses are so much heavier on the heart.

Boo! Did I scare y'all? 8 dpo...almost 9 and ugh... Cramping....backache...moody...emotional...the only thing keeping me positive right now is that I haven't gotten my before my period pimple. I always get 1 pimple right before my period. Not a single pimple in site so *knock on wood* hope this is a good thing.

Sweetz33 welcome to our group. fxed for you. When did you plan to test?

Sweetz33 welcome to our group. fxed for you. When did you plan to test?

As long as the :witch: doesn't show her ugly face....the 7th. Very crampy all day today with backache so worried she might visit early :(

Me!Me!Me!

Had a natural MC at 11 weeks....just got first AF last weekend, so on CD5.
Waiting to O!!!

Me!Me!Me!

Had a natural MC at 11 weeks....just got first AF last weekend, so on CD5.
Waiting to O!!!

So sorry for your loss nesSAH, welcome to our group. I am sure you will find a great deal of support in these ladies. I added you to the list.

Hey we are on second page already haha

Hey ladies, I'm Leanne, 25 and my OH 28...

We got told at our 12 week scan that we had suffered a blighted ovum.. Sac measured 7 weeks and 5 days... With possible molar pregnancy.. So because of the molar risk, we're not alowed to get pregnant until we get results back.

The lady who performed the d&c didn't seem to think it was a molar, so I'm guessing that's a good sign! As only the scan flagged up molar.

It took us 2 years and 7 months to conceive last time... So I'm dreading Ttc again, not sure if I want too :/

Hi can I join? I'm so sorry for you losses :hugs: I'm 26 hubby is 37 his birthdays 23rd may and wud love to get a BFP for tht :) I had a mc at 7 wks on the 9 march and hav had my af since then so cd10 today started my OPKs and started :sex: so just waiting to ovulate now... :dust: girlies

Glad your started the new thread Lil! A big welcome to all you new ladies and I am so sorry for your losses. I am 28, soon to be 29, and OH is 35. We m/c our first pregnancy in January at 7.5 weeks. Been ttc again since March with no luck.

Alright ladies, my test yesterday was a BFN. I obsessed over it for a while and thought I could see a faint line. I know it was stupid of me to test when I did. I was just after having a large coffee and my urine was really light. I obsessed over it so much and first I could see something and then I couldn't so I just tossed it.

CD 27 today and temps are still freakin' up! My temps did not stay up like that last cycle. I dunno whats going on.

Hi Ladies, can I join your list please?

I am on CD15 or 3DPO following my mmc in Feb, we have been trying again ever since and so far no luck.

I am hoping for my first sticky bean.

Welcome new ladies im sorry for you losses you are in the right place though : )

i am 24 dh is 27 we have an amazing 2 year old my second pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 5 weeks : ( i am currently 4 dpo hoping for that bfp soon. It is my bday friday and our anniversrey on sunday so it would be only right to give me a bfp to celebrate lol : )

Oh and had a temp dip today is that too early for an implantation dip ??

Welcome to all the new ladies and so sorry for your losses.

Leanne, how long did they say you needed to wait til you could start trying again?

Lots of May birthdays here...mine is the 24th.

So had another drop in temp today but still af no show...this limbo is almost worse than the one right after the miscarriage...but really think af is on it's way. I think. haha. Either that or I am getting ready to really ovulate? who knows.

Can i join? Fiancee and I lost our DD Sophia on February 28th this year, due to an incompetent cervix. I was 23 weeks and 6 days. I got AF on April 19th. I am on CD 14, all negative opks, and no CM! I am going crazy over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->