BFP's 16 and 8 beautiful bouncing babies so far in our 2012 ttc thread

Hi ladies :) can I join you all pls? I had my m/c on 27/3/2012 I was 8 weeks and after getting my af on Monday I'm waiting to o so hope we all get bfp's soon :) oh I'm 33 and have 3 childrean already baby dust to all!!

Hi ladies :) can I join you all pls? I had my m/c on 27/3/2012 I was 8 weeks and after getting my af on Monday I'm waiting to o so hope we all get bfp's soon :) oh I'm 33 and have 3 childrean already baby dust to all!!

So sorry for your loss, of course you are welcome here. Hope your O comes soon.

Hey newcomers, welcome to the thread. Hope you all enjoy it here while waiting on your BFPs.

12dpo for me today. My granny passed away early this morning. I am going to miss her so much. I am glad we got to go up to see them last week. She was a ray of sunshine til the very end, despite all her health problems. Crying on and off today, first family member I've ever lost. Perhaps a great-grandbaby is just what my grandpa needs to keep going now....Maybe I'll get a BFP in a couple days. I'm holding off on testing, don't want to waste tests. Temp is still in safe zone, but that's nothing new.

Oh Jenny so sorry to hear about your granny, i lost by grandad last year and he was the first family member I had lost so I know how you are feeling :hugs:

Awww...so sorry to hear Jenny. I lost my grandmother this past September. It is not easy. Thoughts are with you.

Maybe your grandma will send you your rainbow baby :)

Jenny i am so sorry to hear that im glad you got to take that getaway to see her : )

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all well, after reading your posts sorry to those who have experienced losses, I know what that feels like.
Won't go into too much detail but I experienced 2 mc, one in April 2011, and one is August 2011 and have been TTC ever since!

I'm hoping for my BFP this month as I am having a few symptoms, but then again my body/brain really knows how to play tricks on me as I seem to have pregnancy symptoms every month!

I am currently using the digital clear blue ovulation kit, so hopefully that will work!
My cycles have been a bit all over the place ranging from 25 days to 33 days so my LMP was 11th april, I am on CD22, and I ovulated on either 21/22...

The wcith is due (according to my average calculator) on 10th may and I am just dying to test now!

Let's hope we all get our BFP's this month!

Xxx

Welcome to all the new posters! So sorry for all your losses.

Jenny sorry about your G'ma :hugs:

Me: My name is Tiffany (27) DH (28) we have an almost 2 year old son, we conceived our daughter Hannah through ICSI and lost her at 18 weeks (Friday Jan 13th of all days) after having fetal surgery to save her. I'm currently 5dpo after having a frozen embryo transfer. I'm hoping and praying that both embryo's stick and I get a double rainbow. Won't be testing till may 7th.

It's sad to see so many with losses but it's nice to know there are others out there who understand.

I am waiting to ovulate, I am on CD14 and all my opks have been negative =[

Hia all! I know Kelly9 and sweetz from another thread but will join you all too!

Im Cat (29), DH (27) -my tomboy!!!! we have been ttc number 1 for almost a yr now, with mc at 5 1/2 weeks on Christmas Day 2011:cry:

Im CD3 now, took the last BFN pretty badly, waiting to be referred to consultants for more tests, but would love to get preggars this month before all that!!

FX for everyone for BFPs!! xx

Hia all! I know Kelly9 and sweetz from another thread but will join you all too!

Im Cat (29), DH (27) -my tomboy!!!! we have been ttc number 1 for almost a yr now, with mc at 5 1/2 weeks on Christmas Day 2011:cry:

Im CD3 now, took the last BFN pretty badly, waiting to be referred to consultants for more tests, but would love to get preggars this month before all that!!

FX for everyone for BFPs!! xx

Hi klemon! :wave: welcome!

Welcome to Jerseybean and klemoncake, I am sorry for your losses. Will add your names to the first page after this post.

Jenny, I am so sorry for the loss of your grandma but know how grateful you are for the time you got to spend with her last week. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kelly...lol been calling you that all this time and it Tiffany:haha:

Lil a lot of people think it weird that my names not Kelly lol. My last name is Kelly lol.

Hey ladies this might be a really dumb question but do u get twinges before u o? I've been getting them today on both sides.. Never really noticed it b4..x

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Still feel shocked that my granny is gone. Will be having the service in a few days...Looking forward to seeing all the family at least...
...CM is still white/lotiony/creamy today. BBs feel ok. Everything feels ok. Maybe AF will come, maybe not. And then if she does come, she could be on time or try to confuse me and be late. Hopefully some mercy will come my way this month....I guess the best mercy would be a BFP. C'mon G-ma, send me my rainbow baby...You have direct access to the Lord who answers prayers!

Cheryl, yes you can have O pains/twinges. Totally normal as the egg is released from the corpeus lutum. (Man, I've learned a lot in the last 6 months.) hehe I try not to read into twinges too much, because usually it's just the burrito I had for lunch. :rofl:

Kelly/Tiffany...I always thought your name was Kelly too! Funny!

Jen....How's it going today?? Gosh, you're 14dpo already!

Jess...AF? no AF?

BTW, Lil, thanks for getting this started! List is looking good! :)

Welcome ladies, sorry for your losses.

Jenny- so sorry about your granny, you are lucky to have just gotten in a great visit with her though. Hoping for you BFP!!!

No AF yet, but got a negative on a FRER this afternoon when I caved and tested again. 14 DPO and CD 30. Still have lotiony/creamy CM. No more nausea though. I just wish the witch would show so I could move on!!!!!! AF is due tomorrow or Friday :(

Jenny I'm surprised you haven't tested yet! Came on here just to check to.

Anyone testing soon? I'm going for gold on may 7th.

Hey ladies! Can i join?

I'm so sorry for all your losses but this seems just such a supportive thread.

Briefly, we're TTC #2 and have a v precious DD who is 18 months old. She came along after 2 long years TTC and 2 mc. Since TTC again, i've had 3 mc (the most recent a CP in March following a MMC in Jan) so really hoping our luck turns itself around soon.

CD1 today but despite feeling sad AF pitched up, i'm certainly relieved that at last, my cycle has returned to a degree of normality. Maybe my body is ready again, FX'd.

All being 'normal' this cycle, i'll be testing at the earliest 1/2 June! Seems ages away......

I am going to test on Sunday because it is my 6 year wedding anniversary so hoping that day gives me luck doubtful at only 8dpo but it's worth a try but other than that im not testing until probably the 10th..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->