BFPs and what DPO

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I thought I'd repost this again
More people have added and it's changed the stats a bit :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/295051-many-dpo-did-you-get-your-bfp.html

xx

mine was at 13dpo with morgan and if i had tested b4 it wuda been neg cos this line was super super faint !! :lol:

maaybe2010 - what a great thread. Thank you xxxx

I wont give up hope then LOL...Happy STICKY BABYDUST FOR US ALL (HUGS)

wow, so theres hope for me after all :happydance:

p.s honey08, your little morgan is gorgeous xxxx

With my first 2 angels it was 10 dpo and the latest it was 16 dpo. Hope this helps

Oh wow still gives me a little hope. I was due for AF on Sat. and she has been a no show. I tested yesterday on FRER and got a BFN. I figure I'm out but my girls are still sore and today my nipples are so sensite that it almost hurts to touch em.

I go to the Dr. tomorrow cause I wanted something to jump start my period since I only have about 3mo of TTC left before dh deploys to Iraq.

Your welcome. I am trying to hold out till Sunday to test.. The waiting is agony.

Sunday isn't that far away. . easy for me to say huh? :haha:

I'm testing tomorrow but I'm not really expecting anything :wacko:

xx

Thanks for reposting that maaybe. I'm kind of confused though... Some women have said that they tested positive at 5dpo. Is that even possible? I wonder if they maybe just ovulated earlier than they thought...

Thanks for reposting that maaybe. I'm kind of confused though... Some women have said that they tested positive at 5dpo. Is that even possible? I wonder if they maybe just ovulated earlier than they thought...

Yeah I think that must be the case!

Unless they implanted straight away :shrug:

xx

morning ladies - I've had a shocking night. I started getting really strong cramps and then started being :sick: I['ve still got the headache from last night. I was sure that the cramps meant AF was going to be but nothing last night or this morning apart from the slight spotting still when I wipe. I don't know what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->