BH 35 weeks ? nothing to worry about

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Braxted hicks are out in force tonight I've literally been on my feet all day and after talking about migranes last night and saying how my braxron hicks had settled down I'm now getting them again here's a pic it's from 9.40pm I've been on my feet from about 1pm and only got home around 7ish so been sitting down after getting kids to bed and now they've started the wee woman is moving plenty between not much of a migrane tonight just a little and no appetite either these aren't anything to worry about are they I'm still timing them ! There not sore I just can just feel my whole belly tighten xxx

Here's the screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-03-23-15-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-03-23-15-36.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 32
Hey Jamie

This happens to me too when I've been on my feet too. My ob told if they were every 4-5 mins consistently over 2 hrs then I was to go in. When I called EPU and asked them yesterday they said if they were 10 mins apart I was to go in.

Hope that they settle down for you :)

Kim

Hey there, just wanted to let you know I've had tons more Braxton hicks this pregnancy (my 3rd) as compared to my other 2! From what I hear, it's completely normal :)

Ive been having a lot of painful bh yesterday to the point i started to pack hospital bag just in case and got panicked:) i never had them so close/painful/so often with my first.

Thank you girls good to know it's OK this is my 3rd an never remember worrying so much xxx

I know what you mean. This is my 3rd too and I have never had this cramping before. .. soo odd.. lol

Same here ladies! It's crazy that this is our 3rd and we're all having similar symptoms that we've never had before! I've had it all, cramping, serious Braxton hicks, crazy pressure, spd...never had any of this before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->