BH in women with two or more children....

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Where are you in terms of the discomfort? I feel like after every pregnancy the Bh have been progressively uncomfortable. This time I'm pretty sure I'm feeling them as they feel now like they did in my third trimester with my last.

Just as when you breast feed your contractions postpartum as your uterus retracts to normal size get subsequently worse with each pregnancy i imagine BH, to be the same??

How uncomfortable are yours? I'll also as that they are not painful just uncomfortable. Not consistent. Just more of a "whoa I know that feeling!"

Thanks ❤️

My BH were by far more frequent and uncomfortable with my 2nd pregnancy. They also started earlier. Now with #3 I have been feeling them since 10 weeks.

I've never really been one for having BH but this pregnancy I had some pretty big ones earlier on like 16-18 weeks or something. I suspect that I will feel them more this pregnancy x

I had bad ones with #3 and bad after pains after birth. I have already had some BH this time.

My BH started at 18 weeks this time, im now 30 weeks and they're verging on painful!

Ok
I'm glad I'm not crazy.
I'm dread afterbirth pains because after my third they had me in tears. That's means this one should be pretty bad. :/

This is my second pregnancy, but I started feeling BH way earlier and they are already pretty uncomfy. I was worried about it at first now I'm just chalking it up to a subsequent pregnancy.

I won't lie the after psins have got worse for me each time 😕

Last time they were so intense it took me way by surprise and then they let me know that after each labor and pregnancy they get worse. If they had me in tears after three they'll kill me after four!!! 😱😱😨😱

Omg I forgot all about the after birth contractions! Ohhhhh not looking forward to them at all :(

Haha! The things people forget to tell you ! I Learned about those on my own and now anyone whose pregnant I warn them of those horrid pains

I didn't have after pains with #1 but with #2 they had me in tears so I am dreading it this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->