BH or more ?

T

TeddysGirl

Hi.
I'm 35 weeks tomorrow.
I have been getting BH worse and worse now for a couple of weeks but this morning they were almost unbareable.
I felt constant painful pressure in my lower back/butt and period like cramps. It felt like I was about to have an explosion of diarrhea (sorry TMI) but nothing happened.
OH started getting worried so timed them. They were about 6-8 mins apart and lasted about 30-40 seconds and went on for a good hour and half at least. I felt shaky and sick.
They've eased now but should I be worried ?
Not had any leaking or show or anything.
Thanks for advice !

I would call your doctor, that sounds like more than BH, which are usually painless tightening more on the front of your belly. I've heard a lot of women get the period-like cramps in the days/weeks before labor, which I think has to do with the cervix getting ready, but where you're preterm I think you should talk to your doctor about it. Hope everything is ok!

I agree with lomelindi get it check out hun that's what I would do xxx

I would call won't hurt. I have been having the for weeks since about 27weeks. I have been in for monitoring all was fine they can do a test to see if labour is on its way. My consultant said I will get them now Til the end. Give them a call tho to be sure x

Thanks guys.
I'll see if it happens again tonight/tomorrow morning (seems to happen in the early AMs more) and if so will phone L&D and see what they say. No point phoning my midwife, she's useless !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->