bi racial babies?

Hi Everyone!!

I am white british, and my husband is black african, we already have 2 children, Jacob - 3 years old, and Isabelle - 2 years old, and we are expecting baby number 3, a little girl we will call Sophia Grace!

Here's a photo of us all taken last weekend at a friends wedding!! :)

P7303333.jpg

Im scottish and my bf is south African were both white with dark features :p

Yep I'm Filipino and OH is half French Canadian/Italian

Oooo i like this post :D I'm indian and my DH is english and part irish, i can't wait to find out what the baby will look like :D

Jamaris Mummy...you guys are gorgeous! Baby is gonna be beautiful

JJandBellaMum-gorgeous family. With 2 cuties already you know this one is already going to be a cutie.

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/cotorra2/hmm031.jpg
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/cotorra2/april8022.jpg
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/cotorra2/HTCT8788_000203.jpg

Sorry the last 2 are so big :/ idk how to change the size

im caucasian im very pale have blonde hair blue eyes. My partner is black and from the caribbean (trinidad)

Just peeking in..your kids are all absolutely precious! :flower: Me & my OH are both pale, blue eyed and fair haired, I wonder what ours will look like :haha:

I am African and my hubby is part Irish,native American, and African American. I just love the way our kids look! I guess they fall into the multi racial category. :D

I love this thread and all the kids are gorgeous. I'm black (Nigerian) and hubby is turkish cypriot. Can't wait to meet our son, God willing, in December :cloud9::cloud9:

Well we are both considered Black in USA, but I am African-American and my DH is East Indian Trinidadian. I'm sure our little boy is going to be a cutie pie. :)

newmommy23 very cute little girl.

I love all the responses! This thread is awesome:)

Just wondering if any of you are having little mixed babies? My little one is half Caucasian, half Chinese:) Cant wait to see him/her!!!

Sorry hun but not only are your little ones gorgeous but so is your OH!!! :haha:

Your a very lucky lady :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just wondering if any of you are having little mixed babies? My little one is half Caucasian, half Chinese:) Cant wait to see him/her!!!

Sorry hun but not only are your little ones gorgeous but so is your OH!!! :haha:

Your a very lucky lady :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you! No need to be sorry, I'm always flattered when ppl compliment him:)

My LO won't be bi-racial...both DH and myself are african american, altho he has puerto rican, west indian, and irish in his blood. But hubby has red hair and freckles so i'm hoping the baby picks up some of his features!

My LO won't be bi-racial...both DH and myself are african american, altho he has puerto rican, west indian, and irish in his blood. But hubby has red hair and freckles so i'm hoping the baby picks up some of his features!

I love red headed African American babies! So rare and so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->