bi racial babies?

Leids, your lo has grown! Well, they all have to grow, it's just amazing.

My lo definitely is looking more like a mixed baby. But she still looks like me. My mom said she's starting to look like my OH. I dunno......

Attachments

• rps20121006_103423.jpg
    rps20121006_103423.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 27
  • rps20121006_103345.jpg
    rps20121006_103345.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 29
Alchemist - awwww my heart is melting...ur LO is SO cute! I think she's looking more and mixed baby :)

Alchemist she is absolutely gorgeous! :cloud9: Too cute! She definitely looks mixed, but I think she looks more like you. :)

Awww she is soooo cute! I showed hubby pics and he said "omg that's just like Emi!"

PS. I think that while on her own Zoey looks very Asian, when daddy is holding her you can see some resemblance in features. Just like us :) ~ I'll post pics later haha they are on my comp and I'm using hubby's

Awww she is soooo cute! I showed hubby pics and he said "omg that's just like Emi!"

PS. I think that while on her own Zoey looks very Asian, when daddy is holding her you can see some resemblance in features. Just like us :) ~ I'll post pics later haha they are on my comp and I'm using hubby's

Yeah.....my mom was telling me she's starting to see her dad's side popping through. She has his forehead and hair line. Her eyes are mine but I have a feeling they will be more rounder and bigger than mine. Her nose, yeah. Mine. Lips...my OH said her upper lip is mine and bottom lip is his. I think he feels so bad that she doesn't look like him. He hates it when people make comments like "Steve, where are you in her?! Are you sure you're the father?!" - - while I find it funny, he finds it very hurtful for him, as a father. But he's been taking it lightly these days, as she's beginning to change...somewhat....

^^^ Haha probably because he's the dad so in the back of their minds they always worry :haha: for me, I know I'm the mom so the joke is still a joke. Ok, here we are with baby!

Attachments

• Emi at thanksgiving.jpg
    Emi at thanksgiving.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 27
  • with papa copy.JPG
    with papa copy.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0566 copy.JPG
    IMG_0566 copy.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 22
Awwwwww......

She has your lips, but daddy"s nose and eyes. To me, they look alike. But then again, the pic with you, she looks like mommy. Lol....I dunno! But she is adorabbbllleee!

Greenpear - awww, cute LO! I agree with Alchemist, baby totally has your lips :)

Here's a recent one of us as a family (LO is 6 weeks in the pic):

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/October%202012/us1.jpg

Shadowylady - sooo cute! I love those outfits with ears haha! We have a whole bunch :) she is precious

Alchemist - hehe Emi is a little chameleon - sometimes she does look a bit like me (like on that pic) on other pics she still looks like daddy even with me next to her. Interesting about lips - I always thought she had his but maybe mine? Anyways, I've gotten comments before about whether I was a nanny can you believe that? :wacko:

Ladies!!!! I miss this forum so much but I'm so busy:/ Ava will be one on Jan 25th . I can't believe it, seems like I just had her. I would love to keep in touch so if any of you are on Instagram ... Plz add me "autumnc78"

Autumnx! I've been busy myself. Wow lil Ava's turning a big wopping ONE! My lo will be 10 months Jan. 19th. Right behind Ava. I willfollow you on instagram.
Mine is kiniwini

Sorry ladies for the late post, time just fly's away.
My girl born 12/12/12 weighed: 3,270 gram and were 49cm tall.

Husband Singaporean Malaysian black hair, with dark brown eyes and dark brown skin and me blond, blue eyed and fair skinned Swedish.
She got brown thin hair with a bit of copper and brown with a hint of gray.
But she is a beauty and I love her so much :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_20130107_151259.jpg
    IMG_20130107_151259.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
I miss this thread too! I'm also on Instagram with the same user name: shadowy lady

Vinterlilja, you're lo is adorable, she's gonna be a beautiful girl.

Ooh this is a great thread, im soo excited to see my sons complexion as he grows, i am canadian caucasian white pale fair skin n OH is guyanese black very dark complete opposite. Hope he inherits my greenish eyes although im doubtful. I think itd be so cute.

I'm half white, half mexican and my boyfriend is full mexican :)
He wants a light skinned baby and I want a dark skinned baby! (We're pretty darkskinned)
We're having a boy <3 ! !

im so late but thought answering would still be fun.lol.i am african-american and my fiance is puerto rican,mexican,and native american.im very interested to see how this baby will look.found out its a boy 2 days ago at 15 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->