bicornate uterus, good or bad signs?

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
My past pregnancy ended in a mmc the same time last year, I already knew I was pregnant before I tested as I had all the symptoms etc

This time I tested 2 days before af and only because I had a spare test lying around and to my surprise it was bfp :)

My symptoms only started at 5 weeks and getting worse with the sore boobs and sickness, good sign things are progressing?

Also this time last year I was bleeding alot so I'm hoping this is a good sign, although I do have a bicornate uterus which u can bleed with anyway and I did with my son.

I'm so worried and stressing all the time, we really want this baby and it will tear us apart if we lose another.

Anyone else have a bicornate uterus?

Ivgot one!

Iv been spotting regularly since day 1. Especially after a (constipated) bowel movement...

I had a car accident Saturday and there was but more blood than I'm used to but had scan today and all well with bubs :)

Aww sorry to hear about the accident!, I had a scan today and they saw the yolk sac handout me and 5 and a half weeks which is about right :) so I'm happy with that but will be happier when I see a healthy heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->