big belly

T

tinytoes

well i must be showing..i worry it's too early, that I'm eating too much, but i am hungry and I only eat a little bit more than my pre pregannt self..!!

I'll try and post a pic later on...
I'm trying to enjoy it and to not geta complex but it is a strange feeling walkign about witha big tummy for the first time ever.

Two people have commented today on my bump. Belly feels more firm than it used to. Not rock hard but certainly full. And I didnt have a huge dinner last night, adn toilet habits are normal....heheh sorry if TMI!!

Everywhere I read it says its perhaps a little soon to show unless it's not our first baby....it IS my first!

Baby is growing well according to scans but it only 6.5 cm CRL....gosh, maybe I'm just destinned to be enormous! I was a UK 12, occasionally 14, before all this started, but am quite tall - maybe 5'6 or 7.

Just feeling a little confused I guess...I'm trying to enjoy it and to not geta complex but it is a strange feeling walkign about witha big tummy for the first time ever...especially when people say "wow, I didnt show till 4 months..:"....

I have noticed for a while i have a little bump compared to before but this morning i have woken up a lot bigger ?!? is that possible to sprout overnight? I was in some discomfort last night, little pains etc which i dont usually get and couldn't get comfortable, i now thinking maybe baby has grown a load or something!

Ignore what other people say about when thye showed - maybe they don't think they showed til then? ;)

12 wks is not too early to get a podge, some girls on here say they have one earlier. Try not to worry babe I am sure all is well, don't start worrying over eating a bit more either, you now have extra energy requirements! x

This is probably the one and only time that you can get away with putting on weight.
So just enjoy. You probably feel bigger than you are, I always did.

thanks girls. here's apic. it doesnt really loook that big here...i guess i just want to know opinions on bump shape...i mean, i dont even know what an early bump shuold look like?!?
belly.JPG
Jules - i bet it is possible to just suddenly grow - my Mum said it was like that for her. I wonder if the uterus has just got to a point coming out of the pelvic area where it is buldging??

aww hun thats a lovely neat little bump, I wouldnt worry about it atall its normal to start getting a bump now xxx

Having a big bump is great, i didnt show with my first till i was 6mths gone and i hated it, didnt feel pregnant at all!

Its when you start getting big everywhere else!!!

thanks everyone. I know I'm probably just being silly...not even sure why I worry......I mean, I'm delighted and can't wait to havea big huge bump....I'll blame my hormones for my sillyness. It's great having this site here to check on things!!!!

This is my 1st pregnancy and my lower stomach is already getting huge. I haven't been able to button my pants for a couple weeks. It runs in my family to get BIG QUICK so I think that has something to do with it. Embrace your belly- I think it is fun to show right away. I'm still in that stage of--is she getting chubby or is she pregnant though. My belly isn't round but my lower stomach is getting round- if that makes sense.

I think your bump is adorable! I wouldn't worry about what others say too much, I believe that every woman is different.

I think you look great. I think people just say things like that because they are used to you normal size.

I'm only 8 weeks and I feel huge at the moment but OH hasn't said anything so I think I'm just being silly :blush:

Saying that hasn't time flown by? When I graduated I remember you only being 8 weeks Tinytoes. I can't believe you are now nearly 13! I hope time goes that quickly for me!

i'm sure it will snowball - I can hardly believe it either!!! Time has simply flown...isnt it so exciting!!:hugs:

I showed quicker than later - everyone thought I'd have big baby even MW said I was a BIG size in my later weeks I was starting to panic but I think I got my bigger growth in the 2nd tri rather than the 3rd. I remmebr reading at x week you will now start to grow out basically and I sat there thinking *did that ages ago* lol and I did because I didn't get much bigger. Anyway *ramble* bubs was 7lb but she was 2.5 wks early.

awwww i think its soooooo cute im not showing at all lol so ya no ! cnt wait till i start showing thou :):) lil bumphehe xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->