Big boobs ladies...where did u get your nursing bras from?

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Hi ladies...
Before pregnancy I was a 36E wired...now I am wearing non wired 38G its been hard gettin used to not wearing wires but they were just too uncomfy
Now im thinkin of packin my hospital bag and buyin nursing bras in a 38H or I cup..but they are soooo dang ecpensive averaging about £25 per bra!!! I'll be bankrup at this stsge as im plannin on bf as long as poss...

Any big l chested ladies have tips on where to get cheap comfy nursing bras from that wont give me uni-boob?

Thanks a million

I just ordered a pack of 2 online from Marks and Spencer in the sale for £24. I agree they are sooooo expensive. x

I need to get measured again before I buy some as am def not a EE anymore (was a DD when I started!), but I was told that Debenhams is quite good & they have some good deals on too.

I checked on m&s today and they didnt look too promisin...will have a kook in a mo.. and also debenhams too..if only my boobies could be smaller arrrggghhhh!!!!!!

I got mine from m&s but that's when they had a sale on. 2 for £15

When do you need to get measured for nursing bra's? I'm currently a 38f so god know what size i will be when milk comes in!

Freya and Panache do some great nursing bras, they go up to a J-cup. The bra alphabet goes H, HH, then J etc, they don't use I.
Some good places to get some are: brastop.com, figleaves, and debenhams. I don't trust M&S because their sizing is way off. I'm 34HH at the mo, will be looking for J-JJ I'm guessing when I start BFing!
Bravissimo and Cake Lingerie also have great nursing bras, but they are a little more expensive - worth it though, plus Bravissimo does sell Freya and Panache bras too.

I have the maternity version of this bra:https://www.figleaves.com/uk/product/PA-5821/Panache-Sophie-Nursing-Bra/?size=&colour=Pinks
And this bra: https://www.figleaves.com/uk/produc...t-Cup-Nursing-Bra/?size=&colour=Lilac/Purples they are both great. Haven't tried the nursing versions yet though.

I thinkni will wait till I am 37/38 weeks (if I can carry myself about then and little one isnt erly) and go in to bravissimo for fitting..and then I will buy one that is 2 cups bigger..for when milk comes in. Hopefully it wont be off the scale..lol...do these shops measure accordin to their own sizes? Or can I measure at bravissimo and get a bra in that size in m&s or debenhams?...bravissimo r good but expensive..so im thinkin of gettin one good bra from bravissimo and a couple from another cheaper shop..

royce

i'm a 38K and there bra's provide amazing support and lift, will last through nursing as well so thats a mega bonus

I bought mine from eBay, new of course. They don't advertise the name but they are moma range wich I think is mothercare. T shirt style really really comfy, I went back and bought more I was so pleased with them. Here's the link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-2-NU...s_Underwear_Design_2&var=&hash=item2a25fad5f1

Emma Jane, Bravado or Royce. M&S and mothercare bras just aren't supportive enough, have thin straps which cut in and shrink terribly. The Emma Jane 428 style is on eBay for £21 (and sometimes cheaper in some sizes) it seems pricey but their bras last for years even if machine washed and worn constantly and they are the best made bras I have ever come across in my life in general, including non BF bras xx

I got mine on Amazon.com the brand is Bravado. Not sure if they're available in the UK but they are absolutely the only ones I'll be spending money on from this point on! They are the best!

I've just got mine from here.... https://www.nursingbra-shop.co.uk/

Worth a look.

They're all expensive xx

debenhams have £5 off certain nursing bras when you get a free bra fitting. i just bought my nursing bra today from debenhams altho it wasnt one with the deal on. £19 it was! so expensive but its so comfy. il just have to wash it every other day. iv got 3 bras now x

I got some j cup ones from the nct shop for13 quid. They often have offers. I don't think m&s go up to big sizes.

are you all buying a size up from what your wearing now, as ive been told you get "boob job boobs" once your milk comes in? I wont have chance to be measured before bubs arrives but really need at least one more nursing bra x

Some ladies go up two cup sizes right at the end of pregnancy and with milk coming in, it's very hard to predict. Xx

I've just gone for a couple of nursing vests for the first couple of days until milk comes in and then boobs settle down. then I'll go and get measured. I have no idea what will happen to my boobs and don't want to waste money getting the wrong size.

Not sure, I am an odd size too (44C) and in the US so I used amazon.

Just as a side note when buying- I only went up one cup size when nursing my others and was back to my regular size at about 4 months. Some people go up 3 cups, a friend of mine was an A and went to a C. I am a C and just go up to a D

Its just so hard...but the thing is I really didnt get measured for maternity bras during pregnancy...neither did I buy special maternity bras, I just switched to non wired 'normal' bras and increased the cup size ans band size as I went along and bought the cup sizes that fitted and were comfy..now i want to wear the right size for a good fit wen bf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->