*BIG BROTHER 11* startS 9th june. who's watching

the funniest moment has to be mikey eating the hottest chillies in the world :rofl: he was chucking water over himself and his eyes were bulging :rofl:

:haha: I loved that... I am actually sat laughing at the thought of it now :)

No way!!! I cannot stand BB. I loved the celebrity version and was quite hooked on this as its interesting to see so many different personalities opened up and were exposed.
With a celebrity, they are so used to not being themselves when in their own environment but shoved in a small room they go mad like a bunch of rats in a cage, you do see who they really are without the entourage.

The job public version though is such a waste of time and money, the people they pick now are always a bunch of freaks and they try so hard to be something they are not just to get the most attention. Its so un natural. Last time I watched the normal version was back in the days of Jade Goody, Alex, and Kate Lawler. That was class.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Although Im not too sure about the 100 people thing!!

I loved the Jade Goody year!!

I will.

They should keep the Celeb BB one.That was good this year!

I will be watching!!!!!

I will be watching the US one aswell last years was fab!

I will be watching!!!!!

I will be watching the US one aswell last years was fab!

How do you watch the US...does it air there too? Or do you watch it online. Is there a site to watch the UK one online?

i download it x

when you know when your starts can you let me know x

I going to try! I haven't actually managed to watch any soaps since Jack arrived but I am going to try :lol:

Just looked it up and it starts here July 8th :) Totally thought it was June....still a long wait

I tell you what else what reeeeally funny, i think it was either BB2 or 3 when Alex was hiding behind the door in his gold sparkly jacket singing "thats the way, uh huh uh huh, i like it uh huh uh huh"

Anyone remember that? :rofl:

Remember when Bubbles tried to jump over the chair and broke his leg? OMG legendary!!

^^^ ah alex was brilliant :thumbup: i totally forgot about him!

oh i loved alex, i loved brian, when he had his hair shaved, good brian, evil brian lol.

oh and when that gay guy had an obsession with the one that won, and when he got drunk he kept malling him while he was throwing up :rofl: forgot the names though

I forget the names! I'll say I won't watch it but probably will. I don't think I watched the one that caused masses of controversy (tbh, I can't remember why the normal BB has caused controversy...? it was just the celebrity one wasn't it? i dunno!) I liked it when they had that man who escaped! I just like it when exciting things happen, like when things go a bit wrong.

Lol when sandy pissed in the bin then legged it haha

Oh god Craig & Antony, yes that was funny but at times awkward to watch i think x

PP I loved BB3 with Kate, Jonny, Jade etc and Alex was hilarious... Roll on wednesday, i cant wait to see how the last BB will pan out x

I've seen pics of what the house looks like.Quite funky this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->